• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
How the hell does she have a job in Rugby League ?

Was watching the Footy show earlier, and they were discussing the Raiders v Dragons match. Her summation

"I looked at the weather forecast, and saw it is for a reasonably mild day, so have gone for the Dragons, if it was colder I would have tipped Canberra"

And this is an "expert" on Footy. The game is played at night as well, so a fair chance it will be cold

Voss was sitting there trying to hide his true feelings on the rubbish she was spraying out

Another classic of hers last night

"I don't think Brisbane will do a Tigers and go on a winning run after a 50 pointer"

The big difference was the Tigers WON 54-20, Brisbane LOST 56-0

She never tips Manly either in the SMH. You'd still give her one though wouldn't you KE ?

I heard her say that 14 teams still have a chance to make the semis at the start of the show and that was enough for me

Don't want to back her up BE (er if you know what I mean), but to to JM's credit she did say that this was the nutty theory of some mathematics mate of hers in Melbourne Prof John Frink

Whwat i dont get is there are plenty of women out there who know sport and in this case Rugby League, sure not as many as men but its not like there are no other options.

patorick2010 said:
http://www.abc.net.au/sport/offsiders/

What Manly did was legal, but was it ethical?

I just shook my head when she tried to grey what operating legally means; '...well, it's technically legal...'

Tried to get mileage out of a long gone story that saw the club investigated and pass muster. But of course that's not enough for our friend to accept....there must be something they're guilty of....

Stevo said:
OLD THREAD WARNING

So, does it really matter that it is an old thread? It's not like the thread is hundreds of posts long.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7