Magic Round Farce

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
So our illustrious leader stands up there spruiking to all about his Magic Round weekend at Suncorp May 17-19 next year but fails to actually check if the stadium is free for the rd10 weekend. Rugby has it pre booked for Reds Vs Waratahs on Sat May 18. What an absolute fool this bloke is. Greensprog has again demonstrated how incompetent he and the nrl management are. How long are we going to endure this f'wit imbecile destroying the game.

If this is correct, then Greenturd and that ghoul with the bad teeth have to front the Fans and explain their process of schedules once and for all :fubar:

God I hope union stuffs them up on this.

As an aside do clubs get money from this as half of the teams would be giving away a home game for that round I presume?

Captain Cock Up...
Todd+Greenberg+NRL+CEO+Announcement+sCpXZjAVzM3l.jpg

What's more is they think they're going to fill it with Origin-like crowds for the duration of the weekend. Todd there are 3 Queensland teams. Do you really think the broncos supporters are going to sit around and watch say.. souths V st george followed by the warriors v Manly.
I've been to a double-header at Suncorp and the fans leave as soon as their team finishes playing. Todd actually said 'people might just want to watch a certain player.'
If the weather's fine I'll be at the beach.
The man is silly.

Fans fixed it :)

NRL Brisbane Magic Round will be played over the course of Friday night, Saturday and Sunday (May 10-12),as part of Round 9 in partnership with the Queensland Government (through Tourism and Events Queensland) and Brisbane City Council (through Brisbane Marketing).

The Sea Eagles versus Broncos match will be played on Friday, May 10, at 7.50pm, giving the Manly Club and its major partners tremendous free to air exposure as the main Channel Nine match of the night.

What's more is they think they're going to fill it with Origin-like crowds for the duration of the weekend. Todd there are 3 Queensland teams. Do you really think the broncos supporters are going to sit around and watch say.. souths V st george followed by the warriors v Manly.
I've been to a double-header at Suncorp and the fans leave as soon as their team finishes playing. Todd actually said 'people might just want to watch a certain player.'
If the weather's fine I'll be at the beach.
The man is silly.

By the last game if it's not Brisbane the stadium will be half empty. Like you mentioned people leave when it's not their team.

Also I fear the teams playing last, especially if there is a heavy downpour. That oval is going to be wrecked which means injury risk.

If I was the club, I'd be rejecting this round on player safety.

if you don't watch the professor on fox check this out:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkHJ9Z_BDnv/?taken-by=professoronfox
Not usually a Proffeser watcher. But caught that the other night...gold. Did you see the dressed up as the wiggles, calling themselves the leagurls...funny stuff...'Wake up Moses (Suli),it's time to go to training.
' Wake up Moses, even when it's raining....
Then they bashed Cyril the salary cap chook, while singing everyone loves a home invasion.
Sometimes they hit the mark.

Maybe the union match will be an exhibition - a flashback to times when scrums were actually contested.

Not usually a Proffeser watcher. But caught that the other night...gold. Did you see the dressed up as the wiggles, calling themselves the leagurls...funny stuff...'Wake up Moses (Suli),it's time to go to training.
' Wake up Moses, even when it's raining....
Then they bashed Cyril the salary cap chook, while singing everyone loves a home invasion.
Sometimes they hit the mark.

here it is (well some of it):

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkEGjWoB4Q_/?taken-by=professoronfox

Is this peak NRL?

What sounds like a decent idea that is kicked up in its execution

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9