M.Parcell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Matt Parcell has been named in the UK Super League Dream Team,their Dally M team of the year equivalent
I was gutted when we let him go but I knew I could keep an eye on him over here. He has been the best hooker by a mile,He's scored 17 tries and the main reason Leeds are in the finals.
Saying that he wouldn't get in infront of Api. Maybe bench instead of brown though.

Api was brilliant early but finished the year poorly. Whether that was due to his injury or smoking too much "flavoured tobacco" with Jorge I'm not sure.

Parcell has plenty of promise, could prove to be a short sighted move to move him on. Hopefully Fainu kicks on and it'll be moot.

Api was brilliant early but finished the year poorly. Whether that was due to his injury or smoking too much "flavoured tobacco" with Jorge I'm not sure.

Parcell has plenty of promise, could prove to be a short sighted move to move him on. Hopefully Fainu kicks on and it'll be moot.

Api finished the year poorly? I must have been watching something different mate? He was constantly getting accolades through that period. Even Gould and co. were suggesting he wouldn't be out of place in a NSW jersey.

When Parcell was released no NRL club was interested . The Sharks opted for Segeyaro who was in the same super league team that Parcel joined.

I was a Parcell fan and knew he just needed more time to become a star. Api is also great; probably the best hooker in NSW.
So, could Matt become a 5/8 for us?

Api finished the year poorly? I must have been watching something different mate? He was constantly getting accolades through that period. Even Gould and co. were suggesting he wouldn't be out of place in a NSW jersey.

His defence fell off, and as a result Manly's line speed was non-existent in every game apart from Round 26
and parts of the semi.

His passing was also below par, I recall his terrible pass to Jake in the first set of the semi, which kind of set the scene for that game.

His runs are decent, but too much ducking for my liking. He can't kick either.

Fainu can kick, dart from dummyhalf and also offload to support players. His passing game is crisp as well. I'm praying he kicks on, he could be the missing link.

I must be Matt Murdock because I keep seeing calls to replace Api! What a joke... wow. He is the best hooker in NSW, had an amazing season, what more is needed? Plus he is perfect our forward pack, sniffing around offloads from our big men, darting off on the back of quick play the balls. Smart little short passing and kicking games. Hits like a truck at around 85kg.

His defence fell off, and as a result Manly's line speed was non-existent in every game apart from Round 26
and parts of the semi.

His passing was also below par, I recall his terrible pass to Jake in the first set of the semi, which kind of set the scene for that game.

His runs are decent, but too much ducking for my liking. He can't kick either.

Fainu can kick, dart from dummyhalf and also offload to support players. His passing game is crisp as well. I'm praying he kicks on, he could be the missing link.

Fainu IS a machine, no doubting. In fact, I personally think he could be the next big thing somewhere. Just out - of - sight good kind of thing. Tough decisions ahead.

When Parcell was released no NRL club was interested . The Sharks opted for Segeyaro who was in the same super league team that Parcel joined.
He was booted in December, most clubs already have their full roster sorted by then.

Given the option of NSW/QLD cup for a squad that didn't plan for him, or a full time SL gig as a starting hooker, I think he made the right choice, and is killing it. He will definitely be back in the NRL.

I must be Matt Murdock because I keep seeing calls to replace Api! What a joke... wow. He is the best hooker in NSW, had an amazing season, what more is needed? Plus he is perfect our forward pack, sniffing around offloads from our big men, darting off on the back of quick play the balls. Smart little short passing and kicking games. Hits like a truck at around 85kg.

You must be Matt Murdock. The best hooker in NSW? Wow, he's got stiff competition, Nathan Peats and Peter Wallace. Next you'll be saying he's the best Fijian hooker around.

His defence is brilliant, but his passing is not good enough if you want to win a comp, unless your forward pack is absolutely dominant.

Have you been smoking the "flavoured tobacco" with him, what kicking game?

You must be Matt Murdock. The best hooker in NSW? Wow, he's got stiff competition, Nathan Peats and Peter Wallace. Next you'll be saying he's the best Fijian hooker around.

His defence is brilliant, but his passing is not good enough if you want to win a comp, unless your forward pack is absolutely dominant.

Have you been smoking the "flavoured tobacco" with him, what kicking game?
Nathan Peats and Peter Wallace, I know those guys, they are the ones who dont run the ball arent they! Yep thats them. Passing isnt the cameron smith type, but it is good enough. Granville is a hell of a lot worse than Api but he won a comp. What nonsense, Api cant win a comp, hang on 2014 won a comp! Api is the best hooker in NSW by a country mile and is good enough to win a comp easily, alot of teams would love to have Koroisau as their dummy half.

He was booted in December, most clubs already have their full roster sorted by then.

Given the option of NSW/QLD cup for a squad that didn't plan for him, or a full time SL gig as a starting hooker, I think he made the right choice, and is killing it. He will definitely be back in the NRL.

In December Segeyaro was contracted to the SL and the sharks had the Parcel option but were not interested and kept pursuing Sege yaro until a settlement was reached .
Put young Tom Turbo on the market at the end of December and watch clubs clear their salary cap decks to sign him .
I watch SL on fox and it is NSW cup level as far as I am concerned .
Players that are past it in the NRL go there to retire . This explains it . LOL
I would rather have Api and the new gun in our NYC grand final side any day IMO

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8