M Oldfield + K Gordon= TWINS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

R3

Bird gang affiliate
Iv'e been mates and grown up with Oldy but when I see him on the field I can't help but see the uncanny resemblance to Kevin Gordon from the Titans!

And I'm not just talking about their speed, but if these two were the future SOO Blues wingers I reckon I would constantly get them mixed up throughout the game.

Anyone else see it ??

I haven't noticed. But what I have noticed is poor old Oldie keeps getting called back by the ref as he is off a running to score. One day he will be allowed to go and score. He is not quick off the mark, but once wound up, he covers the park extremely quick.

Can I suggest you get an appointment at OPSM... seriously
cb117bd98ea272aca3fd35384716aac3_resized.jpg

kevin-gordon.jpg

You could come and help me watch the lower grade games, especially the try scorers like Lussick lol

• 👍
Reactions: R3
You blokes are harsh: if Mr Gordon didn't have a smile on his face and no semi-boofhead, he would look similar.

I think its a decent call Ray....don't listen to the peanut gallery.
I hope MO can come on-because he has amazing potential.....unlike some of the niff nuffs on this forum :)

Thanks quinny, and if they took their own suggestion for an OPSM check up they might notice that i said "ON FIELD" as in broken play they have a resembelance. Granted i got a bit carried away..

I think they've got a different running style as well. Oldfield is more upright and Gordon hunches his back a bit. I suppose they are both darn quick which is a similarity.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4