Lyon as good as Inglis

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
According to mortimer and Krillich

Theyre wrong. He is twice as good.

http://dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/steve-mortimer-and-max-krillich-rate-manly-captain-jamie-lyon-the-best-centre-in-the-game/story-e6frexnr-1226448224088

He's got a better football brain. Actually, I'm just listening to the Inglis interview on the Footy Show, he's got a better brain, fullstop

Lyon's brilliant. Inglis can barely string a sentence together on the footy show this morning.

'Even with Geoff Toovey as coach' according to Turvey. Not sure if that was an intentional backhander or what.

Anyone think jamie has a future as a ventriloquist?:)
...he speaks like his jaws been wired.

Inglis on the footy show is a deadset mumbleathon. It's a laugh a minute watching him trying to tackle any word over two syllables.

In terms of football ability, I'd say that Inglis is probably the more versatile of the two, but Killer is by far much more consistent and ALWAYS gives 100%. I know who I'd want beside me in the trenches, Killer delivers everytime.

Lyons and Inglis are both brilliant but Lyons is better because he is quicker between the ears

Different types of players so hard to compare, Matai is more the Inglis style of centre than Lyon

Jamie is a skill and football smarts style, Inglis was a power style

Lyon was destroyed by Inglis in 07 GF and in a SOO match around 2008. I personally think he is more consistent and wouldn't swap him for any player in the comp, in terms of where he plays or how he plays. He has been our best player since BK left bar none.

To argue against Inglis on his performance on the Sunday Footy Show is stupid. Jamie isn't the most eloquent of players and I don't care who is or isn't made for post footy media work. Those of you who could only find Inglis's performance on the TV this morning to knock him I am sure are wonderful public speakers and exemplary athletes - or you are just keyboard hero's who act like all true knobs I have ever known - take something that they are better or more comfortable with than a perceived threat and use that to elevate themselves.

I would have Jamie Lyon over Inglis every day of the week but I am picking a bloke to play football not host Toastmasters. Some of the comments on here baffle me. It's like a gaggle of geese most of the time.

Both superstars.

Main difference one plays for Manly.

and

The other plays for money and is a salary cap cheat.

Top End Eagle said:
Lyon was destroyed by Inglis in 07 GF and in a SOO match around 2008. I personally think he is more consistent and wouldn't swap him for any player in the comp, in terms of where he plays or how he plays. He has been our best player since BK left bar none.

To argue against Inglis on his performance on the Sunday Footy Show is stupid. Jamie isn't the most eloquent of players and I don't care who is or isn't made for post footy media work. Those of you who could only find Inglis's performance on the TV this morning to knock him I am sure are wonderful public speakers and exemplary athletes - or you are just keyboard hero's who act like all true knobs I have ever known - take something that they are better or more comfortable with than a perceived threat and use that to elevate themselves.

I would have Jamie Lyon over Inglis every day of the week but I am picking a bloke to play football not host Toastmasters. Some of the comments on here baffle me. It's like a gaggle of geese most of the time.

Inglis played 5/8 in the 2007 GF

Top End Eagle said:

Or maybe everybody is entitled to their own opinion, regardless of how many knobs they've known.

Jonesyv2 said:
Lyon has 2 Premierships, a Challenge cup and ESL championship, Inglis has ??

And two wcc's from memory
Saints
And
Manly

For those bad mouthing Inglis, I actually find DCE ordinary commentating.
But love Anasta, Ennis and Rose doing it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6