Lussick ???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly Daly said:
His value must be dropping 50k with every drop ball,
especially when we need the $$$$

lussick=myth at the moment i agree mate constant turnovers at important times of the game

cost us 2 tries against the tigpies and cost us a possible miracle win tonight

Frogz said:
One fight and he is wanted by everyone....I wonder now

I was embarrassed by his fighting.

I won't crucify him on tonight's efforts but he needs to step up if TRex gets a holiday..

He is playing like Hodko when he signed with the Dogs. I said so last week but it was even more obvious tonight.

He's going bad alright but give him a break, it's not him that's been talking himself up, it's the media. He's as big as anyone else out there and he just needs to rip in. We really need him to step up over the next few weeks with T-Rex likely to be out.

ads said:
What has he actually ever done other than get in a fight and drop lots of balls?

Sounds bad but I never really rated him, but I thought I was lacking in football knowledge (compared to people on this site) so never mentioned it before.
I think he should be dropped - he has been bad all year & fighting last year.

Very very ordinary tonight - no go forward - thought he got a tad lucky with a couple of offloads too. Re-emphasizes the point our discretionary cap should be spent on 1, 6, 7 and 13 not on any big boppers

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4