Lussick vs Gallen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Was Josh a smokescreen ??
Here it go's.....what's the chances for Darcy...it's not Hodges this time.

Gallen has a relatively easy fight here.
If Darcy had spent as much time focussed on boxing, I would likely favour him. But Gallen has too much experience and ring fitness. I don’t see Darcy lasting a single round against Justis Huni, let alone surviving 10 rounds.
I usually go against Gallen but I can’t see him losing this one

“To be honest, I don’t give it a s**t about him. I’m going out there to break him … You’ll see him lying on the ground crying to his mummy.”

Surely it's time boxers stopped trying to ape Muhammad Ali with the pre-fight verbals and changed up the narrative. Ali got the idea from watching wrestler Gorgeous George and took the boastful hype to a new level. He could also back up his words.
No-one wants to hear, let alone believe, the tripe coming from the mouth of ex-footballers trying to make some easy money in the ring.

Surely it's time boxers stopped trying to ape Muhammad Ali with the pre-fight verbals and changed up the narrative. Ali got the idea from watching wrestler Gorgeous George and took the boastful hype to a new level. He could also back up his words.
No-one wants to hear, let alone believe, the tripe coming from the mouth of ex-footballers trying to make some easy money in the ring.
Ali could back up his words he was also clever ,erudite and witty i.e the direct opposite of "morans" like Gallen ,Mundane and even poor old Darcy and the like .It really is pathetic to listen to Mundane and Gallen ape the likes of legends like Ali .
Anyway I would love to see Dacry knock Gallen out as that is the only way he will stop him I think

Sadly this is an easy fight for Gallen. Even though Darcy can punch Gallen just keeps coming and he is much tougher than Hodges. What can I say about Leilua's interview. First his taste in shirts is questionable. Second he comes across as being quite unpleasant and having a nasty disposition. Keeping things in context he was at the interview as part of the circus and he may just have been playing the part.

There's a heap of footy players on this card according to BOXREC.

I've read Tim Simona's also on the card - I wonder who he's fighting?

Tim Simona vs ?
Joey Leilua vs Chris Hetherington
Justin Hodges vs Nathan Ross
Freddy Lussick vs Taylan May
Gallen vs Lussick

EDIT: Simona fought last night on the Moloney undercard (TKO loss)

Last edited:
Will be watching the fight tonight and hoping Lussick can shut G train up once and for all 🥊

I pray for the day someone shuts Gallen’s big mouth. I cannot stand the site of him & that smirk he has. A has-been who never was fighting has-beens…..Justis Huni toyed with him & at the end of the fight Gallen’s head looked like he’d been hit by a truck! Might not happen but I’d love to see Lussick connect & send him into retirement where he belongs. Imagine what Tyson Fury or even a 55 year old Mike Tyson would do to him lololol. Please Darcy bash that loudmouth piece of $hit & send him to oblivion. The guy doesn’t come close to the spit on a real boxers boots!!!

Former Cronulla Sharks captain Paul Gallen has defeated ex-rugby league star Darcy Lussick via TKO in 3rd round

Other results:
Harry Garside (Olympic bronze medallist) defeated Sachin Mudaliar via TKO (R1)
Joey Leilua defeated Chris Heighington via unanimous decision (39-38, 39-37 x 2)
Taylan May defeated Freddy Lussick via unanimous decision (38-36, 38-35, 39-35)
[Lussick took 89 blows to the head in his bout with May]
Sam Goodman defeated Richie Mepranum via TKO to claim WBA Oriental super bantamweight title
Justin Hodges defeated Nathan Ross via majority decision (38-38, 39-38, 39-37)
Tavita Vaoga defeats Alex Simon via disqualification

Last edited:
after the fight gallen was given a $20,000 bonus for his efforts, he then offered to share it with goodman & garside.
i wonder if i could encourage him to throw a bit my way....
i only want $60 to repay what it cost to get it on foxtel, unfortunately the refereeing was crap & it took away from the spectacle.

Harry Garside (Olympic bronze medallist) defeated Sachin Mudaliar via TKO (R1)
shouldn't have been stopped when it was, sachin was defending himself at the time and not getting injured
Joey Leilua defeated Chris Heighington via unanimous decision (39-38, 39-37 x 2)
wasn't watching this so don't know
Taylan May defeated Freddy Lussick via unanimous decision (38-36, 38-35, 39-35)
fight should have been stopped early, lussick leading with his face
[Lussick took 89 blows to the head in his bout with May]
Sam Goodman defeated Richie Mepranum via TKO to claim WBA Oriental super bantamweight title
poor richie hurt his hand punching sam's elbow! toss up for best fight with gallen
Justin Hodges defeated Nathan Ross via majority decision (38-38, 39-38, 39-37)
don't know what 2 judges were smoking but no way did hodges win 3 of 4 rounds, ross won the first 2 at least
Tavita Vaoga defeats Alex Simon via disqualification.
dq for an mma throw

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4