Lussick via Weidler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Darcy Lussick is so on the outer at Parramatta it appears there's no way back. At one point those close to him say he wasn't paid, an odd thing given Parramatta's willingness to splurge in recent times.

Lussick is in demand, but he is likely to head back to Manly next year. Those close to him feel the Eels are trying to push him out this year through a breach of contract. He had scheduled a dinner with Daly Cherry-Evans one night, only to be told shortly before he was to meet DCE that he had an Eels function to attend, and that he would be in breach of his contract if he didn't go. The same message was given to him about arrival times before a game. He was required to arrive three hours before kick-off.

Lussik was shovelled into NSW Cup without the fuss associated with Chris Sandow – and duly copped a four-game suspension. Things could not be going worse and Manly is not an option this year as they can't squeeze him under their salary cap.

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/over-and-outer-for-lussick-17572/#ixzz3b18VVdNh

We'll maybe we'll get him a little cheaper for next season...

Jesus but parramatta are a low bunch of arseh*les, from the lowest supporter to the board of directors they're just sh*t human beings.

*I just realised I bought into a Weirdler speculation article, the very same thing I'd argue vehemently against if it was about Snake or Killer.. Need to think about this a little lol..

I'm a fan of lussick returning to manly but by god how many forwards do we want for next year? How about a confirmed half to start with you dopes!!

Ahhh memories. Seems like only a couple of months ago we were wallowing in the horror in that we didn't have any forwards on our books!

Ahhh memories. Seems like only a couple of months ago we were wallowing in the horror in that we didn't have any forwards on our books!
May have had them on our books but not on the field!

Hope not if we front up with the same pack plus Myles and a rookie 6+7 it will be worse than this year.

How are BJ and Starling the same pack?

I am guessing you must have missed that between them they have played 50 minutes of football this year.

and since you are struggling, they were the starting props for 2014, when we finished the year equal first.

The Telegraph have a story in tomorrow's paper stating Lussick is about to provide another twist in the DCE saga by signing off on a 3 year deal with Manly.

...I hope it's not on the sort of coin the Squeels were paying him. But then again, we wouldn't have that sort of space under the cap.

Last edited:
How are BJ and Starling the same pack?

I am guessing you must have missed that between them they have played 50 minutes of football this year.

and since you are struggling, they were the starting props for 2014, when we finished the year equal first.

Yeah the same guy's that couldn't last the season once teams decided 2 take us right up the middle those 2 reserve graders you mentioned went 2 water. 50 minutes is 2 much for me hopefully with the recruitment drive we are allegedly on we will get some first grade forwards and not a bunch of cast offs and space wasters.

Yeah the same guy's that couldn't last the season once teams decided 2 take us right up the middle those 2 reserve graders you mentioned went 2 water. 50 minutes is 2 much for me hopefully with the recruitment drive we are allegedly on we will get some first grade forwards and not a bunch of cast offs and space wasters.
Just on this BJ to halves wouldn't work as he is totally incapable of passing.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6