Lussick V Mauro

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
OK. With Darcy available next match, should he slot straight in?
For me it's a case of Potential V Workmanship. Darcy could, and should be, our No. 1 prop, but has been disappointing and ill-disiplined. Vic is Mr Reliable; you know exactly what you'll get, he never makes mistakes, but he'll probably never we a world beater.

Who would you go with?

Mauro hands down. Who knows in a few years Lussick may end up being a gun prop but not yet.

Noticed with Daniel Harrison how big he looks this season.
He has always looked small, if we lose T Rex I hope we keep him.
Know a lot of clubs rate him

The Who said:
OK. With Darcy available next match, should he slot straight in?
For me it's a case of Potential V Workmanship. Darcy could, and should be, our No. 1 prop, but has been disappointing and ill-disiplined. Vic is Mr Reliable; you know exactly what you'll get, he never makes mistakes, but he'll probably never we a world beater.

Who would you go with?

Easily Vic just on his mistake rate alone compared to Lussicks.
& he runs harder

Bye Bye Lussick...one fight and hes a super hero......nothing wrong with what we have and whats ahead.....

Mauro-classico.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4