Luke Williamson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Rumour has it lads, he'll be in the UK within 3 months. This is not a "I told you so" type thing, just letting you know some info I heard is all.

Also, from the horses mouths (so to speak):-

With utility Luke Williamson linked to British clubs once more, chief executive Grant Mayer said: "We have an agreement with Luke's management that if an opportunity comes up overseas, we will listen to anything they have to say.

"But at the moment, Willo and the club are focused on him being here for the next two years."

Me thinks the club thinks there are better options, and are "managing" the position at the moment.

It won't be hard to find someone else to sit on the bench for 75 minutes each game

once again i will do it for 70+ grand a year

$68,990 + match payments

I will tackle or attempt to tackle anyone you put in front of me, granted I will probably be unconcious after the first

Dan link said:
$68,990 + match payments

I will tackle or attempt to tackle anyone you put in front of me, granted I will probably be unconcious after the first

Sorry Dan, but I did a secret deal where i threw in 2 mates in a bundled offer. Docs have been exchanged.

Willo is no worse, and a whole lot cheaper than Orford.  Why not play him at half, all the guy has to do is feed the scrum and defend in the middle.  He can do these things quite adequately.  The real problem is Des Hasler.  He persists with Orford's poor performance and Lyon at 5/8.  If he's the attack coach then he's a ****e one, there is none.  He ought to show some balls and look for a replacement for Orford. 

I reckon we should go back to the Beaver at 5/8th experiment.  He looked damned good in that role at times last year.  Thus the side would be

Stewart
Bani
Bell
Lyon
Robertson
Menzies
Orford
King
Ballin
Kite
Stewart
Williamson (80 minute player as we know)
Watmough (yes, at lock)

Bryant
Cuthbertson
Perry
Matai

Plenty of grunt off the bench in this scenario.

Bryant offered nothing again today.  Jack A or Le Strange would be better on the bench

TBH, I was probably most disappointed in how Bell performed. I thought he was going to lift this year. I think he's just played one year too long. He crabs as bad, if not worse now than Scott Donald ended up doing.

Tell you whats worst about this unfathomable stratgey of Willow on the bench.....its the sheer waste of opportunity to be developing a Wells or another who might benefit greatly from 1st grade minutes.

Apparently Mauro has come on in leaps and bounds this season.  Willo should either start or play NSW cup.  Mauro would add more punch from the bench - nugget and dynamic runner.

I am all for having a utility on the bench but the reality is that with only 10 interchanges we need forwards and others that can and will be used to get through the work load

Here is an idea;

BRING BACK MONAS - ALL IS FORGIVEN

LIKE KEVIN RUDD MATABELE WILL SAY SORRY FOR PAST INJUSTICES

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4