Luke D'arcy ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Who is this that Trent Barrett is talking about ? ,or is it more journalism at its finest on nrl.com.
“Our front row will be right,” Manly coach Trent Barrett told NRL.com. “We have enough middles there. We’ve got Marty Taupau, Jake Trbojevic and Luke D’Arcy all starting in the middle there.

Just as long as it wasn't Terrence Trent D'Arby, he doesn't look like he in the greatest shape these days!!!
darby.jpg

Was there a Luke Darcy who used to be a ruckman/forward for the Western Bulldogs a few years back.

That would be a real left signing - probably Luke could do the kicking given his AFL background- a prop who kicks in general play is certainly a value add to the team

I hope they don't mean Les Darcy.
Might be a bit late.........

Was there a Luke Darcy who used to be a ruckman/forward for the Western Bulldogs a few years back.

That would be a real left signing - probably Luke could do the kicking given his AFL background- a prop who kicks in general play is certainly a value add to the team

Yes, he is now 42, so a switch code comeback seems unlikely.

Obviously the reporter meant Darcy Lussick, the journalist is an oxygen thief of the highest order, who cant read his own short hand notes bless him.

No, it’s just that Baz forgot the name of the guy he was allegedly shopping around for the past couple of months.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7