Lui's Big Hit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lui was epic tonight.
I think thats why Tonomepea got up holding his neck later, delayed reaction!
i love the hits when the neck snaps back...

Amazing hits. Great to see big Willie wind up for some great runs, our forwards were much improved. A lot of people will say melbourne won't be top this season but I think they've got a good squad and I like most of their forward pack.
Great to think we were missing our Lawrence and Starling as well.

Amazing hits. Great to see big Willie wind up for some great runs, our forwards were much improved. A lot of people will say melbourne won't be top this season but I think they've got a good squad and I like most of their forward pack.
Great to think we were missing our Lawrence and Starling as well.

Starling is a plodder and Lawrence is 1 hit away from retirement (back injuries are cruel).

The truth about tonights game is that we saw 5th v 6th at best.
The hope is that we saw Turbo and soggy start something, and that DCE saw what they did.

JSL needs to rekindle the power game, and someone needs to remind Burgess that he is supposedly a Burgess.

we are a top 8 team onthat display. But no higher than 5th/6th. Long way to o yet but hey Manly > everyone ..everytime.

Starling is a plodder and Lawrence is 1 hit away from retirement (back injuries are cruel).

The hope is that we saw Turbo and soggy start something, and that DCE saw what they did.

JSL needs to rekindle the power game, and someone needs to remind Burgess that he is supposedly a Burgess.

we are a top 8 team onthat display. But no higher than 5th/6th. Long way to o yet but hey Manly > everyone ..everytime.
It is upsetting about Lawrence's injuries of late but I disagree about Starling. He certain needs to add more to his attack but he really helps us out defensively, always makes tons of tackles and he never makes mistakes.
I might rate him too highly, but I'm genuinely expecting a big year from the bloke.

Who knows the dogs is massive challenge, rumble up the middle graham, kaisano, trex, Jackson, frank Pritchard, tolman.
Where gonna need to lift to 80 to be in game.

Thanks for the downer after a great win!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7