Lui or Sene-Lefao

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
I have been really impressed with Sene-Lefao this season and I think he has had a greater impact that Dunamis Lui. I also think he is less prone to error...what do you guys think? Who would you have in the squad when we have a full compliment of players to choose from?

It's a coin toss really. Lui has dropped a few but he seems to have a solid impact on the game.

I'm assuming that you believe that Hasson is above both of them in the pecking order?

Very impressed with JSL but he worries me the way he carries the ball in one hand. It looks prone to being knocked out, although I haven't seen it happen yet.

Stevo said:
It's a coin toss really. Lui has dropped a few but he seems to have a solid impact on the game.

I'm assuming that you believe that Hasson is above both of them in the pecking order?

For me hasson would be number 3 and Lui just shades Jesse for number one.

Lui has played all 4 games. Hasson would have too if he didn't come down with a bug. Sene-Lefao has been the ring-in due to injury and suspension. Take from that what you will.

Jesse reminds me of the way Kite played. Lui reminds me of the way Joe played just younger and slightly smaller versions of both. We will need both due to wear and tear,injuries and origin for Choc,Gift,King so I guess Tooves will just rotate them thru giving each plenty of game time this year. It's just good to see plenty of capable replacements on hand. Can't win a premiership without quality depth.

I think Jesse is probably going to be the better player, but given our lack of experience in the prop department Lui is going to get the first start every time. And to be fair to him Dunamis he is going OK too.

Can we have them both please? I'm a fan of both.
Lui is very straight and direct and seems to have great stamina.
JSL seems bit more skillful for a forward. A bit x factor'y.
I think the overall balance of our team requires our bench forward to make good metres and be solid in defence. A la Joe G. For this reason I believe Lui might just shade JSL. But I would love to see them both used

Yet again absolutely amazed at our level of depth, Dave Warwick is one smart dude!!

A top side made up of some absolute guns backed up by a lot of young and enthusiastic second tier players

Quite different players -- Dunamis very direct, Jesse more lateral and likes to get on the edges -- but I'm liking both their energies too.

D's hands are a worry at times and J does carry it a bit casual, I agree......but I'd expect both will get plenty of game time, and I'm also pretty wrapt by our depth at this early stage.

play both and drop Hasson…the other two are more aggressive which we will need against the tigers big bench...

Hasson is the one who plays the minutes and he's the one they were tipping to have a good year. Sene-Lefao is more of a back rower i think.

I'd prefer they have both and drop Hasson. No disrespect to Hasson, I just feel they've had more impact so far. It's great we're in a position to have this debate!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4