lowe's big chance!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dancing zorba

Reserve Grader
This is Graham Lowes chance to prove his worth as a ceo in my eyes if he fails to make the nrl budge where I believe Grant mayer Would have we must start the search for a new man to take the top job!

I don't know about that XX, to be honest the NRL probablyt can't budge, to do so would open the floodgates on this and any future situation like this (as far as compensation goes).

You'll remember Howard said "I am personally sorry" to the Stolen Generations.....he did that for a reason.

If Gallop doesnt say sorry I would be happy with his resignation instead.

tookey link said:
If Gallop doesnt say sorry I would be happy with his resignation instead.
i have always  said i`d rather he quit then apologise , it would just be a hollow one ..

Mark from Brisbane link said:
I don't know about that XX, to be honest the NRL probablyt can't budge, to do so would open the floodgates on this and any future situation like this (as far as compensation goes).

You'll remember Howard said \"I am personally sorry\" to the Stolen Generations.....he did that for a reason.
  Howard said squat.  And what flood gates opened when Rudd did apologise?  I think there is a good point here.  How hard is Lowe fighting to have the $100,000 returned?  The club could sure do with it.

He was also mute on the $100,000 that could be ours for the 2007 minor premiership.  Mayer played the media so well on things like this.

Yes I'd agree that Mayer did play the media very well......but he was also on about $250K a year more than Lowe so apples v apples, or in this case apples v passionfruit

It has been reported (forget exactly where) that at the time Gallop imposed his penalties he did have discussions with our CEO and Penn. The implication was that they accepted there were things that had gone wrong. I know it was stated at the time that we had the opportunity to appeal the 100 grand fine when it was handed down, but I never heard that we did appeal... Did we hold the appeal up our sleeves until the court case was over, or did someone in our club simply say we accept the decision?

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Yes I'd agree that Mayer did play the media very well......but he was also on about $250K a year more than Lowe so apples v apples, or in this case apples v passionfruit
  Sounds like a false economy to me.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7