Lowe the genius

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
With a lot of money taken out of the marketplace and a glut of players about to hit the hustings, it's hard to see there being much inflationary pressure on player salaries this year - if anything they might come back.

Which means all of a sudden the clubs will have the whip hand with players who have been tardy about re-signing.  Aka Foran, Hodkinson etc.

Quite funny Mata, how when your man Mayer was in charge, there was never an issue with the delay in naming anything, think your normal line was waiting for the time to announce it which works best publicity wise for the club or something similar.

Give it a rest on Lowe until you actually have something concrete to base it on mate

Read the post Kiwi. I think that Mata is having a tongue in cheek dig and saying that the speed of negotiations is going to help us.

Basically none of us know what is going on behind the scenes though an interesting piece of fallout is that Foran's mother's partner has been implicated as one of the five people involved in the Storm rort!!

Haha fair point CW, guess the reply is more in general to all the posts this week he has been bagging Lowe about the Foran re signing. Am sick of reading the digs and witnessing the silence on good moves !!

Actually I was the one that bagged him about foran and it was a fair point given the amount of sickly lowe love that went on and the "what do you think of him now" **** when clearly the facts were wrong and skewed.

At least CW can read. 

There are other players who will need to tread carefully now.  For instance, if Thurston keeps trying to hold the Cowboys over a barrel, what's to stop them picking up Cronk?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2