Looks like Hicks & Stewart not playing!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mellonhead

Reserve Grader

Just had communication (5pm) with sources in the club telling me NOT to put my usual 1st & last try scoring bets on tommorrow as both are 10% chances of playing. Stewart still hobbling. Hick unable to extend in running. Bani training with the side and Bryant running in the 2nd row position with Afamasanga togo on bench?

Got to admit not sure of Bryant in the 2nd row? :doh:

I'm not surprised hicks isn't playing, he'd still be in prison.

Stick Menzies into the second row and play the back row for 80 minutes. Easy.

Or Hall onto replace Williamson after about 25, which they usually do anyway, right?

[quote author=Matabele]
I'm presuming you mean G Stewart?

really? oh, i thought he meant Brett! Mellon, could you clear this up for us who require clarification. ;)
[/quote]

How many of us do you know that would bet on Glenn Stewart for first and last try scorer over Brett Stewart?

BK over Jack pleeese. Thurston, and the other girls will be licking their lips if Jack gets a run. His defense is hopeless.

[quote author=Noodler93]
[quote author=Matabele]

really? oh, i thought he meant Brett! Mellon, could you clear this up for us who require clarification. ;)
[/quote]

How many of us do you know that would bet on Glenn Stewart for first and last try scorer over Brett Stewart?

I always have a bet on the Stewart Brothers...1st and last try scorer. Glenn has been 1st try scorer 3 times this season and paid better than $23....Brett on another 3 occassions, have had to send a few cheques of to Diabetes Aust. Should have added Choc to my list, who been 1st try scorer or last try scorer 4 times.

I noticed that there is a news feed saying both Hicks & Glenn Stewart (just for Mata), where playing, don't know where that came from, sources at Narabeen said both still have not trained with the side, even this morning's run. Evidently BK been very involved with the forwards packs training over the last few days.... as much as he would like to play I don't think he will, I think they are using him to motivate the other players to semi final intensity. Now that's a great move by the club.
[/quote]

[quote author=Noodler93]
[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

[/quote]

When did Brett start hobbling like Glenn has been the last 2 weeks? Apart from his thumb, where in the news have we heard that Brett might not play due to an ankle injury?

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Noodler93]
[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

I always have a bet on the Stewart Brothers...1st and last try scorer. Glenn has been 1st try scorer 3 times this season and paid better than $23....Brett on another 3 occassions, have had to send a few cheques of to Diabetes Aust. Should have added Choc to my list, who been 1st try scorer or last try scorer 4 times.

I noticed that there is a news feed saying both Hicks & Glenn Stewart (just for Mata), where playing, don't know where that came from, sources at Narabeen said both still have not trained with the side, even this morning's run. Evidently BK been very involved with the forwards packs training over the last few days.... as much as he would like to play I don't think he will, I think they are using him to motivate the other players to semi final intensity. Now that's a great move by the club.
[/quote]

[/quote]

That would be difficult Mellon as he is only flying into Syndey from Brisbane today.

[quote author=mellonhead]
[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Noodler93]
[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That would be difficult Mellon as he is only flying into Syndey from Brisbane today.

[/quote]

webcam ;)

When did Brett start hobbling like Glenn has been the last 2 weeks? Apart from his thumb, where in the news have we heard that Brett might not play due to an ankle injury?

Why should I do your thinking for you?

[quote author=mellonhead]
[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Noodler93]
[quote author=Matabele]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Mellonhead? You there?

Only passing on the info from people at Narabeen? I ain't there so I assume from you guys he's been talking to the players individually in a coaching role over phone hook ups or webcam etc? My impression from the conversations was he was here already.... I know he has had lenghty discussions with Glenn Hall & Jack A about defensive attitudes and tips on reading defensive plays better. From highlights on Fox Sports big lunch BK was training with the side this morning?

Read into what you want but my daughter works with the partner of one of our forward pack and the word from her is that both G Stewart & Hicks will play.

Other than that I have met the girl in question and have found her to be very intelligent and holds an executive position I make no further comment.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6