Looks like Dogs supporters have had enough lmao

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
it correct though. They pay hundreds of dollars to go to games, buy merchandise and buy stale food.

Can't win em all, but the dogs seem uninterested.

Couldnt agree more with that sign - exactly what happens when you try and buy premierships! The cracks in their club are getting bigger by the week.

Andrew Ryan may have played a season too long, but FMD he has been the backbone at the club for so long. F***in hate fare weathered fans such as these c**ce!

ryans been utter shyte this year. he should do himself a favour and look to the uk for next year. regarding moore, it seems that most coaches are trying to adopt king bennys shyte boring style of football and its backfired in his face. ah well, if the rumours are true, theyll be worse off when they get sticky in there

bones said:
Reminds me a little of this forum after Manly loses a game.

Like you have never contributed to any of them(threads)... hmm sitting there in your ivory tower..

bones said:

Whis is why it's been so quiet of late...you wait until we lose (and we will at some stage)...those that love nothing but a bagging will be back!!

yup, all the t rex bashers are in their sheels waiting to come out the minute he makes a mistake

trent HOGkinson is a good judge, lol.

suppose he is having fun counting his cash

Mark from Brisbane said:
bones said:

Whis is why it's been so quiet of late...you wait until we lose (and we will at some stage)...those that love nothing but a bagging will be back!!

you may be right to some degree Mark, but the nob factor is getting a bit much for a lot of people.

a) not directed at you
b) i fully realise the aforementioned nob factor will probably take umbrage at that but meh.

Don't know why my comments were underlined guys (sorry) didn't mean to "shout".

No drama's Fro, understand where you are coming from.....I imagine for you real "old stagers" that the forum isn't what it used to be.

I have only been here since 2008, so a relative newcomer if compared to "the originals", but even I can see the change that has taken place these last couple of years.

My argument though simply relates to a whole bunch of people that say nothing when things are going well and then come out of the closet when things get a bit tougher.

But I imagine that's the life of every footy forum!!

Brookvale said:
yup, all the t rex bashers are in their sheels waiting to come out the minute he makes a mistake

Not all of them :p.
If he continues to play how he has been the last few rounds, I doubt the bashing will continue in spite of an off game here or there.

We only bashed him cause he was ****. Now he's good i don't feel the need. Simple really.

jjai said:
bones said:

Like you have never contributed to any of them(threads)... hmm sitting there in your ivory tower..

Dig them out i'd like to see them. Dogkinson threads not included. As far as I'm concerned, he wasn't a Manly player ...he was a dog. Still is.

so next year, would ricky tell his players to step down from club games??

Will he put his five eighth or barba and hogkinson on the wings? What about Pritchard and stagg at prop?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2