Looking forward to the Berries' trolls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Let see if they come on here to give us their pearls of wisdom like they have earlier this season.
Do you still trust in Des? Or do you believe more in the poker machine revenue from the leagues club?
Who ya going to buy next, Greenturd?

KOMORI said:
"DES had no PLAN B"!!!1!!1!1

They're already turning on him LOL!

I understand that a fatwah has now been declared on Hasler.

There is a God and he is a Manly-Warringah man.

Karma......

Yeah, Des has got one more year and then, in line with the normal dogs way of doing things, they'll want to turf him for the next mug promising them a premiership overnight. THe cargo cult mentality is alive and well in kebab land.

Now to see them fail to make the GF next year that would be even sweeter. We have a challenge now to win back the mantle of the team of the last decade.

The Dogs are all bark, no bite.

The arrogant dogs trolls talked it up big time for a full year, and now they'll be hiding, wimpering in a corner.

Just like the club. Minor premiers in three grades, and failed to win one.

Just like their highest profile supporter, James Magnussen, who arrogantly talked it up big time for months and came up short when it really mattered.

I didn't think any club could have me barracking for the Storm in a GF, but their unbridled arrogance managed to do it.

If Manly weren't to win it this year, I could have wished for no better result than the Bulldogs to be favoured, to be at full strength, and to lose the GF. And the unexpected bonus was they managed to do this while significantly enhancing their reputations as dogs on the field as well.

Rex said:

The arrogant dogs trolls talked it up big time for a full year, and now they'll be hiding, wimpering in a corner.

Just like their highest profile supporter, James Magnussen, who arrogantly talked it up big time for months and came up short when it really mattered.

I didn't think any club could have me barracking for the Storm in a GF, but their unbridled arrogance managed to do it.

If Manly weren't to win it this year, I could have wished for no better result than the Bulldogs to be favoured, to be at full strength, and to lose the GF. And the unexpected bonus was they managed to do this while significantly enhancing their reputations as dogs on the field as well.

Great post mate!!! Sums it up perfectly.

Hopefully it's not a case of "You gotta lose one to win one."

It's kind of satisfying to see they didn't win 1 grade as minor premiers of all three.

As others have said on here: the trolling, the arrogance, the lack of humility, the vitriol directed at us, the inability to talk rationally and everything else makes it easier to see them go down.

Last year, Des was a whiner, now the messiah (maybe not this morning) and a straight out attempt to even copy our mindset shows in fact they are a club without a soul.

As a side, I wonder if their site is full of storm trolls.

But obv, no berrie trolls would come on here, unless they read these threads and go "ok, challenge accepted." But again, why would they bother. Plus I'd ban them straight away. Who'd be a dog?

Rex said:

And they haven't done much to enhance their off field reputations either, riots, jersey burnings...fair dinkum, just goes to show you doesn't it!!!

I gather from this that melbourne won theGf.

Thanks I never even watched it or even tried to get a score.

I had a a wonderful sunday afternoon watching NFL and college footy I had recorded on my IQ. Go San Fran 49ers. 34 - 0 over the Jets. 3 and 1 at week four.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6