Looking at the teams in Big League today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
and thought you wouldn't swap any Manly player with a Warriors player; we have got them beat across the park.

Thats what I thought on Sunday. But such has been the pro-warrior vibe in the media it feels now as if we're outsiders...hopefully the warriors are getting carried away as well.

...and I look on the warrior's forum and someone said they couldn't swap any of our props with theirs and reckon their forward pack is superior to ours.
Ah, the beauty is always in the eye of the beholder ;^)

captainskin said:
...and I look on the warrior's forum and someone said they couldn't swap any of our props with theirs and reckon their forward pack is superior to ours.

Yeah but they've all been smoking crack

captainskin said:

They do have a very good foward pack though. Not saying I'd swap but they make planty of metres when they're not dropping the ball. They were all over the Storm last week.

Cletus said:
captainskin said:

They do have a very good foward pack though. Not saying I'd swap but they make planty of metres when they're not dropping the ball. They were all over the Storm last week.

They were made to look great against a very average and poor Storm forward pack. No energy,no drive , no meters thery were pissweak. If we had played Storm last week it would have been 30+. Manly 28 Warriors 14.

Any way you look at it we're morals to win on Sunday. We look better all around the park. The only way I can see us losing is overconfidence and there's no way Dessie is going to let that happen.

UI don't know Mark, I thought they were good against the Broncos apart from braindead offloads and dropped balls. Heremia (sp) is very good running from dummy half as well. I think we'll win it out wide more than up the middle.

Lewis and Inu should be targetted. Their defence is shaky, particularly against 2 of the best centres in the game- Lyon and Matai.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4