Long time no chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake&TurboTomofBrookie

Reserve Grader
A big hello out there to my fellow Manly supporters.
I have been watching the games every weekend. I’m also apart of a Manly Supporter group on Facebook. I’ve just recently relocated to Queensland from New South Wales at the end of last year after the sudden passing of my late dad. I’m now reunited with my family in Queensland and my other two siblings will follow after this COVID pandemic is dealt with in New South Wales and the QLD borders reopen so they’ll be able to relocate safely. Hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy. Don’t want any of my fellow supporters getting sick. Talk soon.

I have been watching the games every weekend. I’m also apart of a Manly Supporter group on Facebook. I’ve just recently relocated to Queensland from New South Wales at the end of last year after the sudden passing of my late dad. I’m now reunited with my family in Queensland and my other two siblings will follow after this COVID pandemic is dealt with in New South Wales and the QLD borders reopen so they’ll be able to relocate safely. Hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy. Don’t want any of my fellow supporters getting sick. Talk soon.
Welcome back!!

Sorry to hear about your Dad's passing. Glad you're back with family.

Safer in Qld than Sydney at the moment!! Enjoy the game today

I’m relocating as well in January. Assuming I can cross the border by then.

Welcome back to the Silvertails nest . Sorry to hear about your Dads passing away . Always remember that he will always be with you in spirit .
Enjoy your family
Looking forward to your Passionate Manly Perspective posts

Welcome back!!

Sorry to hear about your Dad's passing. Glad you're back with family.

Enjoy today's game Brett (FS) and all the best with your family reuniting.
Hope you make the Sea Eagles feel welcome up there in Qld :)

Welcome back honorary Qlder

Safer in Qld than Sydney at the moment!! Enjoy the game today

I’m relocating as well in January. Assuming I can cross the border by then.
Thank you everyone for all your kind words. Bring on 5:30. Why can’t it be 5:30 now? I’m eager to see the boys play. My sister who I’m now living with here in Queensland just so happens to be a Tigers supporter.

Sorry to hear about your dad. Hopefully the boys put a big happy smile on your face later today.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6