• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
This is just one of those little things in life you stumble upon and makes you lol.

Its part of a comments section in a news site with regards to the mid air emergency of the Qantas plane a few weeks back. This is clearly a gee up but had a number of people hook line and sinker.

Kevin from Double Bay:

As the passengers who were injured in this incident were located at the rear of the aircraft this is precisely why we need to have noise proof security barriers installed between the last row of Business class and the first row of Economy. As a regular business and first class flyer I certainly don¿t want risk being struck by a flying beer can or any other objects that economy passengers feel they cannot live without.

Kevin from Double Bay:

The point I am trying to make is simply economy passengers in general are not experienced flyers. Only two weeks ago I had to walk through an airport on the way to the airlines private lounge and I could not help but notice the public bars are full of passengers, roughly attired in jeans and collarless shirts. Hardly enhancing the once social ambience of airline travel is it. I then noticed a young couple during boarding carrying a half consumed bottle of water and a packet of crisps. Since when did airlines become a BYO situation for consumption of junk food? Much more of this and Economy class will need a name change to Vagabond class.

Kevin from Double Bay:

The point I was trying to make is people like myself and my son Winston who is privately educated do not mind paying a premium when we travel as we feel somewhat intimidated by some people who less refined in relation to their attire etc. Often the pair of us will pop up to our unit in Noosa for a weekend (if my wife Prudence is not attending one of her tennis workshops she often comes with us) and travelling as a family its important to ensure minimum social standards are maintained.

theres another guy on SMH travel blogs who paints himself as a big game hunter who is as anusing as kevin.

Funniest thing is there are nuffies who take him seriously

[img=400x194]http://hogrockcafe.com/Work%20Cartoon%207.jpg[/img]
[img=400x227]http://hogrockcafe.com/Work%20Cartoon%2011.jpg[/img]

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4