LOL Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jay Eagle

Reserve Grader
I see Tartak and his mate Fulton are well into the swing of things over at Tigerless land

Signing another "GUN" junior half for the club

Jayden Sullivan from the Dragons

hahahah.. The tigers will be paying overs for potential and end up with nothing....

Because this will only play out one of three ways,
a) If the player ends up looking like they will be a gun, then Tartak will be hitting the club up for MEGA Deals every couple of years regardless of what the contracted player has already signed too.

b) If the club doesn't come to the party and part with the Mega deal $$$ the highly TALENTED potential will then be taken away and sign elsewhere OR

c) the " So called GUN Junior star" will be a flop and play Reggies on marque player $$$

penrith trying to get the tigers gun junior half as well, not Fainu. Tigers stocking up on young stars.

I had a small bit to do with Shane Richardson when he was CEO at Penrith. His sloth-like appearance belies a sharp marketing and administration brain, so his appointment should be a step in the right direction for a club that should be one of Sydney's most successful.

The Tigers have been awful for years and needed a change badly.

With the junior pool at their disposal they should be a club that contends for the finals every year.

It might take a while for them to get it right, today is a good step forward for them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8