LOL @ tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
Ohh that was just beautiful.

They would all have been rehearsing their speeches in their heads about the pact made in light of criticism labeling the pack as soft etc etc

Teams with spirit and courage do not lose games like that. A team of mercenaries duly found out!

NYEagle

Monumental choke. LOL. Gus must have finished the game in tears as his true love Bunji lost again.

Gotta love how the Nine stooges said it was a poor kick when Reynolds kicked over the dead ball line, but when Bunji did it was because the new balls they were using went further than the usual ones.

I'll laugh at them all day. The Tigers are my most hated team so it was excellent to see them once more choke. Six minutes to go, 12 points up and they blew it. Actually watching Benjii, his stupid kicking game lost it for them. Hopeless really, if you look closely at it. They really are a joke side.

Saw most of the game and actually thought the Tigers were the better team. Heartbreaking to lose like that , but they've only got themselves to blame. The Tigers are similar to us in the fact that they don't have a lot of depth. They are missing Farah and Galloway in a big way. They play Brisbane next Friday night. OUCH !

Sidenote : I was watching the 1st round of A Grade today. Valley vs Narraweena. Valley won 32-8. They had Michael Vella & Jye Mullane playing for them. Pretty sure Richard Villasanti is playing for Forestville Ferrets and Chris Hicks for Narrabeen.

Don't be surprised if the Tigers beat the Boncos this weekend. They get Farrah and Galloway back, lose Ellis, but I think they have the flair to worry Brisbane. They will be very good odds also.

The Who said:
Don't be surprised if the Tigers beat the Boncos this weekend. They get Farrah and Galloway back, lose Ellis, but I think they have the flair to worry Brisbane. They will be very good odds also.

They will go ok for a while, but i think Brisbane's forwards will be way to strong. Tigers $2.35 on the TAB

Any of you betting on this years comp, keep a record of your win/loss. At year's end, I will be most interested to know who is ahead. I guess - none of you.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4