Lol @ Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
FB_IMG_1601104839387.jpg

Brisbane Broncos in an extraordinary twist to the Craig Bellamy contract saga.
The Sunday Telegraph can reveal Melbourne owners Matt Tripp, Bart Campbell and Gerry Ryan have had private discussions about a possible ownership bid for Queensland’s flagship club.

Their combined wealth is close to $1 billion.

It has been estimated the Broncos would be worth about the $55 million mark in a potential sale.

The tragic story of a very Rich club with very Poor management continues feathered friends .....

The Broncos' year from hell may not be over.

I'm hearing that property tycoon Phil Murphy, the man with the largest private stake in the Broncos, is considering walking away from the club.

Murphy spent more than $4 million for a 19 per cent stake in the club four years ago - but the Broncos were a thriving franchise then.

They have become a rabble over the past couple of seasons and those close to Murphy tell me he considers the club a bad look for his brand.

Murphy made his thoughts on the state of the Broncos clear a few months back, when he famously labelled then-coach Anthony Seibold as a "cancer".

How convenient for the NRL to throw a lowly bush footy ref under the bus for spreading the seibold rumours.

Wasn’t it originally a number of ex Bongos involved or did I dream that

I was just reminded of the fact the Broncos finished last and hold the wooden spoon.
And no matter what happens as season 2021 unfolds, the Broncos will go through the entire year as Reigning Wooden Spooners!
Hence worth reviving the Lol @ Broncos thread! @:D@:D@:D@:D
(After 74 seasons Manly has never won the spoon.)

I was just reminded of the fact the Broncos finished last and hold the wooden spoon.
And no matter what happens as season 2021 unfolds, the Broncos will go through the entire year as Reigning Wooden Spooners!
Hence worth reviving the Lol @ Broncos thread! @:D@:D@:D@:D
(After 74 seasons Manly has never won the spoon.)
Thank you I needed a lift

The Brisbane Broncos have been caught up in a Mad Monday controversy after a report emerged of a bust-up between two star forwards.

The Courier Mail reports on Tuesday morning that Thomas Flegler and Jordan Riki clashed during the club’s post-season celebrations.

It reportedly came after Brisbane farewelled Alex Glenn in style with a 35-22 win over the Knights.

The win continued what had been a positive end to the 2021 season for the Broncos but now it has taken an ugly turn, with The Courier Mail reporting Riki was “left bloodied” and needed stitches.

The report claims the pair were engaged in an innocent wrestling session before Riki began skylarking, angering Flegler.

- I doubt this is even news-worthy...but I read it so now you have to as well.

The Brisbane Broncos have been caught up in a Mad Monday controversy after a report emerged of a bust-up between two star forwards.

The Courier Mail reports on Tuesday morning that Thomas Flegler and Jordan Riki clashed during the club’s post-season celebrations.

It reportedly came after Brisbane farewelled Alex Glenn in style with a 35-22 win over the Knights.

The win continued what had been a positive end to the 2021 season for the Broncos but now it has taken an ugly turn, with The Courier Mail reporting Riki was “left bloodied” and needed stitches.

The report claims the pair were engaged in an innocent wrestling session before Riki began skylarking, angering Flegler.

- I doubt this is even news-worthy...but I read it so now you have to as well.
They are showing more fight once the season has ended than they did during the season.

What exactly were the Broncos celebrating, a massive rise from last to 14th ?
They were just continuing a Broncos tradition @pt73 . Punch ups in the off-season. Think Lodge and Bird, John Cartright and Chris Johns etc I am sure that there are others but I can't be bothered searching for them.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2