Lol @ Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Why did they get the spoon? Great minds on the Broncos forum have unraveled this mystery...

"I think it was more a plot from above. Seibold was used by White. NRL paid White to get the Broncos to turn to **** so Brisbane 2.0 can enter and snake some fans. Whether Seibold did it deliberately under orders or not, I don't know. Could be. The players just said they were confused. There was no guidance and there was almost immediate division. It all just coalesced so perfectly. White takes a bow and a sweet paycheck and a nice side deal and goes off into the vapour. Brisbane 2.0 enter the competition and all of a sudden you have multiple blockbusters at Suncorp with 2 teams playing amazing footy. Let's be honest, the Titans don't get good numbers even when they are doing well. Cowboys are a lock but too distant. Brisbane is prime for big consistent crowds and one or two poor seasons will quickly pay off when they are having upwards of 20k people at a Broncos and Brisbane 2.0 game 1-2 times per week (with exceptions) and a sell-out when the 2 teams play each other two times a season. MARK MY WORDS. I will be happy to eat them if I am wrong."
....and here was me thinking they got the spoon 'cause they were ****house.

1600986867595.png

I sent 23 text messages last night post game, most haven’t replied but some did.

I got 3 “ **** offs”

I got 4 “ it’s your turn next year “

And 1 “ good we deserved it “

15 no responses

It truly was a glorious night.

After living in bris vegas for 25 years. Being a blue, a manly fan and somewhat lippy. I dont even have to send texts. There is a big group of people up north that know if manly or nsw win, they get cut because they know im smiling
If qld and broncos lose they get cut because they know im smiling
Its all about the groundwork

I gob off deluxe before games
Never ever have i gloated after wins/ losses. I say nothing
40 nil aside. I did get caught up in that with fellow manly fans.
I just smile and strut and sometimes i raise the eyebrows, and that ****s them more

Last night i got texts from people i havnt spoken to in years hoping i pull a hammy today, doing the strut

Karma baby.

Just reward for them dodging a salary cap audit years ago when their football manager quit and subsequently refused to be interviewed by the NRL so it went nowhere.

You can never erase a spoon from your club's record.

I sent 23 text messages last night post game, most haven’t replied but some did.

I got 3 “ **** offs”

I got 4 “ it’s your turn next year “

And 1 “ good we deserved it “

15 no responses

It truly was a glorious night.

Joy in our lifetimes ...

They should put them in the trophy cabinet, it might be the only thing they win for a while.

The Legendary Manly Sea eagles have missed the finals and this is not a lol matter
Missing the finals may be not as bad as getting a spoon but there should be no excuses for not reaching the great standards that our previous Manly legends set that have made our great club the legendary Sea eagles.
No excuses .... We play 17 against 17 and all teams have a 30 man squad and any player that does not meet our great playing standards should be moved on for us to be able to move up the ladder and compete and win a title
Sick of seeing players that cant pass , cant tackle and cant hold on to the ball
You can never win with any game plan with players like that
images (15).jpg
images (15).jpg

Just thinking ahead.... The Broncos can no longer even pretend to be a top-8 team, they have more talent leaving than arriving (so far) and a new coach who will have to rebuild from the bat cave up.

So do they still get weekly Televised games (usually Friday nights)? Do they still get the favourable draw or all night-games over the hotter months early-season?

And if so, will the NRL fans accept it?

The Legendary Manly Sea eagles have missed the finals and this is not a lol matter
Missing the finals may be not as bad as getting a spoon but there should be no excuses for not reaching the great standards that our previous Manly legends set that have made our great club the legendary Sea eagles.
No excuses .... We play 17 against 17 and all teams have a 30 man squad and any player that does not meet our great playing standards should be moved on for us to be able to move up the ladder and compete and win a title
Sick of seeing players that cant pass , cant tackle and cant hold on to the ball
You can never win with any game plan with players like that
View attachment 15569View attachment 15569

Pipe down! This is a lol @ the Broncos thread

Save that **** for the many other threads that are available

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4