Lol @ Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The great thing is that the Cowboys host the Broncos on Thursday night next week. The Eels should win tonight so we’ll know if the Broncos finish last after the first game of the next round
And it’s at Suncorp. C’mon Cowboys. Bury them in front of their fans (if there’s any left).

Sent to me today...! (thank you)

ZXo7FhJm.jpg

Broncos get the spoon. I'll sleep well tonight ;)

Despite all that, was nice of CH9 to give Darius a dignified send-off.

Dude copped a disproportionate amount of grief last couple of years, some blighters might say well deserved - but knowing people that have dealt with their mental health demons, I truly wish the guy the best, except when it comes to facing our boys (assuming he stays linked to the Broncs in some capacity).

Broncos for back-to-back to show it wasn't all Darius!! :D

It goes to show you that when things are given to you and you abuse that by not working hard this is the result.

The Donkeys have the highest membership in the country, the best stadium in the country, the pick of the top juniors in Queensland and a media empire backing them.

All season the press have fallen over themselves naval gazing at their failures and making lots of excuses as to why?

Other clubs would kill for the privileges they get and their are no excuses!!

Just goes to show you can have a squad full of top players but that doesn't automatically equal success on the field.
Top players? yeahhhhh, nah. Seibold inherited a team slightly better than Des from Trent, but the injuries were brutal, and the media assault way worse than we could attract.

I am grateful they soaked the attention so our boys could 'fly under the (media) radar' compared to the scrutiny on the broncs - that spotlight was corrosive, killed the coach, killed the team confidence, and won't have a quick fix.

Broncos to sign on Walters, miss the 8, sack him by round 15, sack the board by round 19, and be the deadset example of how to squander a preference-based advantage in a 1-team fanatical city, expediting and heralding the addition of a 2nd Qld team - named 'Bombers'...for real, wtf is that name.

Question:

Would you prefer Broncos or Slime to get the spoon?

While very happy the Broncos got the spoon, even over the Bulldogs, who I despise.

I can’t help thinking if the Slime were in the Bulldogs position this season, would I have cheered for the Broncos?

I honestly don’t know!

I hate that the Slime with every fibre of my being!

Question:

Would you prefer Broncos or Slime to get the spoon?

While very happy the Broncos got the spoon, even over the Bulldogs, who I despise.

I can’t help thinking if the Slime were in the Bulldogs position this season, would I have cheered for the Broncos?

I honestly don’t know!

I hate that the Slime with every fibre of my being!

The Drongos have now got the spoon. The Slime getting it in 2021 would be perfect.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2