Lol @ Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
"Brisbane players have been cleared by Queensland police of breaking the state's public health conventions and the NRL has confirmed they will be able to continue playing and training while under still under investigation by the Integrity Unit. "

Guessing Integrity Unit investigation should be completed by year-end!

"Brisbane players have been cleared by Queensland police of breaking the state's public health conventions and the NRL has confirmed they will be able to continue playing and training while under still under investigation by the Integrity Unit. "

Guessing Integrity Unit investigation should be completed by year-end!
I won't believe it until the Bunker has ruled on it.

I would love to see the broncos to fluke it and pull a big win over the eels. Even though I don't like neither of them I would love the broncos to win that game next month as much as seeing Manly win against either of these teams. Imagine the reaction by their fans. Priceless.

I would love to see the broncos to fluke it and pull a big win over the eels. Even though I don't like neither of them I would love the broncos to win that game next month as much as seeing Manly win against either of these teams. Imagine the reaction by their fans. Priceless.
The post match hubris would be insufferable from players, fans and media alike lol.

Would be almost as bad as when Lachlan Murdoch convinced Wayne to ditch his handshake deal with Doust / St Merge and go back up there ... was like they won a premiership against the evil southerners.

The famous Caxton Hotel is apparently going to cop a big fine for sneaking Alfie in a back door for a birthday party.

Ross Farquhar ( the owner) and Alfie are good mates.
I look at Langer and just think he’s an embarrassment now. It’s like he hasn’t moved on frm the 90s. Kinda sad really.

What I will be interested to see is whether, if the person has strong links with the Broncos, the club (or the thoroughbreds) pay Seibold for his silence. Just like they were able to swept a former player's alleged misconduct under the carpet. I hope not because there is a public interest in Seibold taking the perpetrator(s) down.

Wouldn’t surprise me if they have no idea who it was and they’re trying to smoke them out.Or the association to someone prominent is either very minuscule or they’ll deny any involvement

Anyone heard who was behind the rumours on the coach?
Do you mean, anyone heard any rumours about who was behind the rumours?

For those who missed it, the lesson from this sad affair is that there can be unpleasant legal consequences for individuals publishing unsubstantiated rumours... so don't use this site for that!

Content submitted express the views of their author only.
You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2