Lol @ Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1593908583384.png

Isn't it amazing that the world is ending because Broncos are going bad. What about we we had Twenty and things were crap....all the media wanted was for us to be relocated, sold, die....

What we give them DCE and we get David Fafita(?)?

No, I don’t think so; DCE isn’t at the top of his game at the moment but we still need him and he’s still a top flight player; he’ll come good:thumbsup:

Mind you, young David wouldn’t be a bad sight in an ‘Eagles jersey.

What we give them DCE and we get David Fafita(?)?

No, I don’t think so; DCE isn’t at the top of his game at the moment but we still need him and he’s still a top flight player; he’ll come good:thumbsup:

Mind you, young David wouldn’t be a bad sight in an ‘Eagles jersey.

Anything that doesnt involve milford or boyd, prefer a cheaper player than fiff so we could spend in the halves

And if the Bulldogs can jag a win today (or next week against Broncos) ... the Broncos will be stone motherless last ....

It would take a special kind of ****house to lose to the Titans, Warriors and Bulldogs in consecutive weeks. The Broncos are pretty much handing 2 competition points to all of the cellar dwellers

Radio banging on about feeling sorry for the Drongos. Really ?

1. They've had the run of the race forever. Only team in a rugby league city with their choice of the very best juniors.

2. Sweetheart deal from the NRL with scheduling having a mortgage on Friday night games.

3. Massive injection of funds from near sellout crowds every home game as, again, a by product of their monopoly.

4. Virtually unlimited TPA's from the Brisbane business community giving them a massive advantage when trying to outbid rival clubs for signatures. Of course though, these are all at arm's length and the club never gets involved in organising these for the players. That would be illegal. :rolleyes:

So forgive me if I don't cry for them. I couldn't give a flying continental how much pain they experience. Roll on the spoon as far as I'm concerned. Were and always will be SuperLeague scum.

LOL

Ben Ikin interested in Broncos CEO job
Phil Rothfield, The Sunday Telegraph
July 11, 2020 6:50pm

There is a strong tip around rugby league circles that the Brisbane Broncos are keen to chat with highly regarded NRL 360 host Ben Ikin about a possible interest in the club’s chief executive role.
Under siege CEO Paul White will step down at the end of the season after 12 months of turmoil.

0-58 L
28-21 W
22-18 W
6-34 L
0-59 L
18-20 L
6-27 L
12-30 L
16-26 L
26-8 W
0-48 L

134 for ... 349 against

It's not just they're losing but they're getting pumped and giving up. In fact Manly is the only team to have beat them by less than 10.

The average losing margin is slightly over 30 points.

Up next, Melbourne Storm who are rubbing each other's nipples in anticipation:

Screenshot_20200719-120421_Samsung Internet.jpg

Under-pressure Broncos coach Anthony Seibold has reportedly been told he must win five of Brisbane's final 10 games this season or he will be sacked.

The Daily Telegraph reports the Broncos board is running out of patience with the 2018 Dally M Coach Of The Year following Friday night's 48-0 walloping at the hands of the Wests Tigers, and have handed down the blunt ultimatum to their head coach.

Still can’t believe the Bronco Mail ( which I never buy but my neighbours on holidays and forgot to cancel so I’m reading theirs ) who are totally up the Donkeys , their head office , their coach , their players , their culture.

For us Queensland based fans it’s an absolute thing of majesty and beauty.

Now I can’t stand the Broncos in fact I despise them. I live in Brisbane and take great pleasure in their current misfortune. However as bad as he is and he’ll likely never coach in the nrl again but I actually feel a bit sorry for Siebold. He seems like such a broken individual with no clue. I looked at him after one of his press conferences and was thinking gee I hope someone is checking in around his mental health. I guess he is still on 800k a year tho so that would make him feel a bit better when the cameras are off.

Now I can’t stand the Broncos in fact I despise them. I live in Brisbane and take great pleasure in their current misfortune. However as bad as he is and he’ll likely never coach in the nrl again but I actually feel a bit sorry for Siebold. He seems like such a broken individual with no clue. I looked at him after one of his press conferences and was thinking gee I hope someone is checking in around his mental health. I guess he is still on 800k a year tho so that would make him feel a bit better when the cameras are off.
Yeah , he looks pretty broken doesn’t he!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4