Lol @ Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A question for our Queensland experts....how / why do the Broncs get it so wrong when it comes to recruitment etc.

Is the pool to big? They never seem to recruit the right players and while they have some exciting kids it is not at the scale I would have thought

Really disappointed the broncos games isnt the first game on tonight . How cliche would it be for 60 seconds into the new season
PENALTY BRONCOS

Clever scheduling boys

No, I don't think that I could be any more off base.

Going by some of the responses since my post and yours, it would appear that I am not alone in my thinking of why he doesn't get injured.

One thing that I would like to clear up from what I said earlier is where I said "When he is on the attack". What I meant to write, but not very clearly, is that when the Storm are defending and they are attacking the ball carrier to tackle them, he comes in late at the end of tackles after his team mates have done most of the physical work (maybe I shouldn't have said "late" either because that insinuates that he comes in after the tackle has been completed whereas he actually comes in towards the end to complete the tackle once the ball carrier forward momentum has just about stopped).

Anyway, you have your opinion of him and I have mine. Let's just leave it at that. :)
That and he is the nrls glory boy and tackling him too hard will result in a penalty and scrutiny fron the media for disrespecting the games great sCam! You are not alone! Haha lets hope someone creams him this Sunday...

Was it last season or the one before when he got tackled heavily from behind & it appeared to have caused some nerve damage?

I remember the look of pain on his face when it happened & he did a bit of a Zab Judah chicken dance when he tried to play the ball but seemed to run it off soon after.

Last edited:
No, I don't think that I could be any more off base.

Going by some of the responses since my post and yours, it would appear that I am not alone in my thinking of why he doesn't get injured.

One thing that I would like to clear up from what I said earlier is where I said "When he is on the attack". What I meant to write, but not very clearly, is that when the Storm are defending and they are attacking the ball carrier to tackle them, he comes in late at the end of tackles after his team mates have done most of the physical work (maybe I shouldn't have said "late" either because that insinuates that he comes in after the tackle has been completed whereas he actually comes in towards the end to complete the tackle once the ball carrier forward momentum has just about stopped).

Anyway, you have your opinion of him and I have mine. Let's just leave it at that. :)

I may have misinterpreted your post as to his game contribution when you wrote the only thing he does by himself is kick goals. I still think you are underestimating the skill with which he plays the game. I don’t like him, but his influence on both sides of the ball and in every facet, can not be denied

Broncos to miss the 8 and cbomb to be sacked.

Never liked the prick from the time he was at manly he’s a myth. Had one good season off the back of the squad madge built at souths
I thought this as well. I could never quite get the love for him. Maybe it's his gravelly voice? Dunno

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2