Lol @ Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
It’s only a trial
And it’s only the pre season.

But my brother in law got us and some mates
A table in the corporate area last night at Dolphin stadium to watch the Broncos and the titans.

Always fun watching them lose.

Slapped together a 2 min video from
The ground last night. It’s lovely little ground and they are saying they would play 2 home games there should the dolphins enter the NRL in 2023

While I think it's one of the lamest sayings in the galaxy - the ole "Say it to my face..."

It's the broncos so there ya go.

EXCLUSIVE: ‘Why don’t you say it to my face?’ Matt Lodge and Gorden Tallis clash over Broncos captaincy

The controversial Brisbane prop was referring to recent comments in which Tallis had warned against any move by the Broncos to appoint Lodge captain.

Tallis, never one to take a backward step, took Lodge up on the opportunity and repeated his belief that he should never be captain. (lol - noice)

Haha. Saw this on 360 tonight and immediately thought this would be something my 9yr old and 7yr old would get into. Only difference is they would probably resolve it without hurting each other. How embarrassing for that club.

Don't know either of the players .... but how devoid of a leadership group must a club have .... to appoint 2 players joint Captains ... who have a combined total of 2 games for the club .. ??????

As a comparison at Manly .... you would likely go DCE, then Jake, Marty, Thommo, etc

Or a career ending salary cap relief. The photo in the paper was him playing in an nrl game, not at a training session

Now the Bronco's 1.3 million dud signing Bird out injured long term....take Haas and Fifita out and the odd Oates run and I almost have them battling the spoon!!

Now the Bronco's 1.3 million dud signing Bird out injured long term....take Haas and Fifita out and the odd Oates run and I almost have them battling the spoon!!
It seems to me that the off-season is more dangerous than actually playing.
There are so many players out before the season starts. Are today's players getting too muscle-bound?
Why has Cameron Smith escaped injury? He is neither big nor muscular yet he plays 80 minutes virtually every match.
Thoughts?

There are so many players out before the season starts. Are today's players getting too muscle-bound?
Why has Cameron Smith escaped injury? He is neither big nor muscular yet he plays 80 minutes virtually every match.
Thoughts?
He has a lot of growth hormones (not saying how he got them /???)

Thoughts?
Jamie Lyon wasn’t a gym junkie and he rarely got injured
Today’s players are all about the gym
It’s why we don’t see any David Hoskings type players

Thoughts?
as much as I despise him ,he seems to be to be very fluid i.e flexible ,not overly muscle bound as mentioned in fact he strikes me as more of a yoga enthusiast who doesn't match force with force but uses the weight of the opponent against the actual opponent ,sort of like a martial artist,he is very clever and as we know very sneaky and just a grub.But in any case you have to grudgingly acknowledge his longevity ,durability and physicality in playing top level rugby league in the middle for over 20 bloody years.!!
My god I am almost starting to like him !!!,stop it !!!give yourself a smack over the chops ,,, wake up to yourself highflier!!!! ahhh thats better
Anyway lets hope he is ground into the hallowed turf on Sunday and the boys are picking bits of Smith out of there studs after the game
Go Manly !!!

So Jack Bird has done his ACL. In a way I feel kinda sorry for the bloke because his move to the Drongos has seen his playing career nosedive with injury after injury.

But the question I have is this. How are the media going to spin it so that it was somehow the state of Brookvale Oval that caused this latest injury?

So Jack Bird has done his ACL. In a way I feel kinda sorry for the bloke because his move to the Drongos has seen his playing career nosedive with injury after injury.

But the question I have is this. How are the media going to spin it so that it was somehow the state of Brookvale Oval that caused this latest injury?

Ha you beat me by 1 minute!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4