Lol @ Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now I can’t stand the Broncos in fact I despise them. I live in Brisbane and take great pleasure in their current misfortune. However as bad as he is and he’ll likely never coach in the nrl again but I actually feel a bit sorry for Siebold. He seems like such a broken individual with no clue. I looked at him after one of his press conferences and was thinking gee I hope someone is checking in around his mental health. I guess he is still on 800k a year tho so that would make him feel a bit better when the cameras are off.

Yep, that presser after the Tigers game was brutal.

Now I can’t stand the Broncos in fact I despise them. I live in Brisbane and take great pleasure in their current misfortune. However as bad as he is and he’ll likely never coach in the nrl again but I actually feel a bit sorry for Siebold. He seems like such a broken individual with no clue. I looked at him after one of his press conferences and was thinking gee I hope someone is checking in around his mental health. I guess he is still on 800k a year tho so that would make him feel a bit better when the cameras are off.

I don't wish him ill, but I do not feel sorry for him nor the broncos organisation, nor their fans.

I read a few days ago that Uncle Nick sold a whole chunk of his broncos shares.

I think the broncs are publicly listed but I dunno, it maybe irked them to have another teams godfather be able to get his hands on all the info? In contrast the roosters is a very closed organisation.

anyway.. lol @ broncos

This club has serious cap problems

They are paying the following;

Milford 1 million
Jack Bird 1 million
Darius Boyd 800k
McCulloch 600k (on loan to Newcastle tore hamstring off the bone!)

Lost best player Fifita to Gold Coast

This club has serious cap problems

They are paying the following;

Milford 1 million
Jack Bird 1 million
Darius Boyd 800k
McCulloch 600k (on loan to Newcastle tore hamstring off the bone!)

Lost best player Fifita to Gold Coast
They don't have a cap buddy...they have the Thoroughbreds, Fifita at 1.3M was just too much.

Anthony Seibold has confirmed the Broncos would consider making off-contract Cameron Smith an offer to finish his career at the Broncos in the wake of losing David Fifita to the Titans.

"I worked with Smithy for five years at club level and rep level so I do have a really good working relationship with him. It is not something I have spoken to Cameron about or he has spoken to me about.

Anthony Seibold has confirmed the Broncos would consider making off-contract Cameron Smith an offer to finish his career at the Broncos in the wake of losing David Fifita to the Titans.

"I worked with Smithy for five years at club level and rep level so I do have a really good working relationship with him. It is not something I have spoken to Cameron about or he has spoken to me about.
He's an ideas man that Seibold

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8