Lol @ Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ah broncoshq.
More gold
Screenshot_2020-08-25-09-49-51-51.png

I dont think I have ever seen a club with more drama in a year.

Sure clubs have had issues in a season - normally one of: players off field indiscretion, contract drama, sacking coach, salary cap, etc...

But the donkeys seem to have it all.

Poor performance and playing culture.
Sacked coach
Off field indiscretion
Sacking a player (well trying too)
Salary cap breach
Fines
Losing a key player to Titans

They should formally rename the club the Donkeys cause they're making an Ass of themselves.

14 career wins for seibold at brisbane.
Got paid over a million a year this year and last, + payout of +1million

=$300,000 per win.

I was hoping he’d do a Trenty and go on gardening leave. Seibold should’ve waited to be sacked, and get his 2.3 mil payout. If I was Seibold I’d also be going after that putrid Phil Murphy for damages. The word cancer should never be used as a metaphor. Disgusting.

Off the top of my head I think you'll find it is $214,285.71 per win
1.1 mill last year, 1.1 this year plus payout ( knocked back 1 mill, owed 3. Probably took 1.5 at least.)
3.7mill over 14 games $264,000 + third party deals lol.

I’d be worried about this development At the Broncos. You remember what happened after Malone told the press that the Panthers were organising his 3rd party deal. The NRL turned on the Sea Eagles and picked and picked until they found something they could use to label us a cheats.

14 career wins for seibold at brisbane.
Got paid over a million a year this year and last, + payout of +1million

=$300,000 per win.
He was on $850K per season 5 years. He's got last year's. Probably been paid over half this years plus the $1mil walk away.
That's about $2.3mil with another $2mil he's leaving. Give me a break. They've got some serious dirt on him if he's walking away from $2mil.

That rant kind of just sounds like some of us Silvertails after a loss. There goes my membership. I'm outta here!
Nek minnit....:p
Yeh I've hurled my beloved Northern Eagles jersey to the ground screaming "fk this mob of imbeciles" more times than I care to remember. Only to pick it up, stroke it and ask if it's OK....

Hey if Pangai has split with his manager (yes it's Isaac Moses) this could get veeeerrryyy interesting ... quotes like "worriers offered me $800k with the bongos promising they'd match it, $650k on the books plus $150k TPA" would become very controversial. Will be a few blokes around the country sweating bullets.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4