Lol @ Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can someone also PM me the story, everyone seems to be talking about it but I can't find any rumour anywhere

Mate ... the police have contacted me to provide them with the details of everybody that sent me the scandalous texts .... of course ... I stuck solid and refused .... BUT .... then they threatened to make we watch replays of the '82 and '83 Grandfinals ... and I started singing like a canary ..... dobbed the lot of them in ....

Mate ... the police have contacted me to provide them with the details of everybody that sent me the scandalous texts .... of course ... I stuck solid and refused .... BUT .... then they threatened to make we watch replays of the '82 and '83 Grandfinals ... and I started singing like a canary ..... dobbed the lot of them in ....

Ach! So descended from the Campbell clan I see!

I think we should lay off Seibold, I know we like to c broncos crash but if all this is a rumor the anguish and. Mental suffering is enormous. You can c this guy is battling emotionally, UnAustralian tokick him while he is down

FuKK that hit home .... and fukk the Campbells for being a treacherous bunch of sheep shagging, cow stealing, back stabbing, Pope rooting, English King dick lickers ....

I am a descendant of Glencoe ....

Hey... if to the cops you sing well....get called a campbell...!

Plus only a campbell would've hit the dislike button! Maybe someone jumped the fence some years ago?

@:D@:D

Plus I was the one you told the cops on ya stale haggis!

Last edited:
Looks like they have packed up for the season and trying to blow it apart because they are out of contention. Whilst i can understand their season driving them to the drink they could have done it in isolation. Selfish twots.

Looks like they have packed up for the season and trying to blow it apart because they are out of contention. Whilst i can understand their season driving them to the drink they could have done it in isolation. Selfish twots.
Will be a chance for Brisbane to select their reserves who will no doubt perform better than the highly-paid stumblebums.

I think they might get away with it .... stern rebuke ... but at the time it seems a plausable story ..

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6