Lol @ Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I haven't heard the rumours, probably because I'm not on social media. But I do read a lot of newspapers and related websites.
Nothing on there. Unusual, as rumours are what News Ltd papers thrive on.
Is this perhaps because New Ltd owns a portion of the Broncos?
James Murdoch resigned recently because of the way his newspapers were reporting/failing to report certain matters.
What do you think? Worthy of a conspiracy theory?
The coach is on the outer with the club and who knows the real agenda that is being driven with the amount of rumours.

Trying to put the pieces together it looks like a remuneration settlement coming up between the club and the coach.

Former Bronco turned television analyst Ben Ikin has lodged his application to take charge of the battling Brisbane outfit as their next chief executive.

Ikin, who also played for Queensland and Australia, has been touted as the frontrunner to succeed long time CEO Paul White when he stands down after a 10-year stint at the end of this season.

Forget the application process.Just give him the job. Anything to get him off NRL360.

With all the sideshows going on in Brisvegas, I missed seeing yet another Broncovid :tm: scandal involving Alfie Langer!

What's in the water up there? (No fluoride, obv)

Langer is one of three members of the Brisbane coaching staff to miss Friday night’s grudge match with the Rabbitohs after being busted breaching the protocols.

The Broncos have confirmed earlier reports that Langer and two other staff members have been placed on COVID-19 holds — and will not be able to re-enter the NRL’s isolation bubble until they have recorded negative coronavirus tests.

Langer and fellow Broncos coaching staff members Ryan Whitley and Blake Duncan have been issued fines of $5000 each.
The Broncos released a statement confirming the identities of the other staff members to be stood down for the trip to Sydney.
“Three Broncos staff members will undergo COVID-19 testing after attending a private function in Brisbane,” the club statement claimed.

With all the sideshows going on in Brisvegas, I missed seeing yet another Broncovid :tm: scandal involving Alfie Langer!

What's in the water up there? (No fluoride, obv)

Langer is one of three members of the Brisbane coaching staff to miss Friday night’s grudge match with the Rabbitohs after being busted breaching the protocols.

The Broncos have confirmed earlier reports that Langer and two other staff members have been placed on COVID-19 holds — and will not be able to re-enter the NRL’s isolation bubble until they have recorded negative coronavirus tests.

Langer and fellow Broncos coaching staff members Ryan Whitley and Blake Duncan have been issued fines of $5000 each.
The Broncos released a statement confirming the identities of the other staff members to be stood down for the trip to Sydney.
“Three Broncos staff members will undergo COVID-19 testing after attending a private function in Brisbane,” the club statement claimed.

They need to have their points stripped.

Disclaimer - I live in QLD and a Cowboys supporter (though my eldest daughter is the biggest Sea Eagles fan ever!)
I’m just disappointed that once again the focus is on all the off-field drama and not some the great footy we’ve been seeing (QLD clubs aside haha).
I’ve gone from laughing at the Broncos on field performances a few weeks back to now cringing at how the club is eating itself up.
And now with the accompanying drum roll we have the Tevita Pangai Jr in the barber shop fiasco...

Disclaimer - I live in QLD and a Cowboys supporter (though my eldest daughter is the biggest Sea Eagles fan ever!)
I’m just disappointed that once again the focus is on all the off-field drama and not some the great footy we’ve been seeing (QLD clubs aside haha).
I’ve gone from laughing at the Broncos on field performances a few weeks back to now cringing at how the club is eating itself up.
And now with the accompanying drum roll we have the Tevita Pangai Jr in the barber shop fiasco...
I commend you on your parenting skills ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6