Lol @ Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe Seibold misunderstood his brief ?

In any case the Bronco's need to change their identity. How does the Brisbane Barebacks sound ? Too soon ? >:)

Me too. I used to be good at the rumour mongering thingo. @manlyfan76 . You seem to be all over it.
Thanks @manlyfan76 . As mentioned, if true (or even half of it), that is massive. The last bit of the rumour is the saddest of all if true.
I, along with plenty would love to see the Broncos implode. But not if it affects innocent people, which it seems to have.

Former Bronco turned television analyst Ben Ikin has lodged his application to take charge of the battling Brisbane outfit as their next chief executive.

Ikin, who also played for Queensland and Australia, has been touted as the frontrunner to succeed long time CEO Paul White when he stands down after a 10-year stint at the end of this season.

Former Bronco turned television analyst Ben Ikin has lodged his application to take charge of the battling Brisbane outfit as their next chief executive.

Ikin, who also played for Queensland and Australia, has been touted as the frontrunner to succeed long time CEO Paul White when he stands down after a 10-year stint at the end of this season.

Imagine applying for a job and then telling the press

I haven't heard the rumours, probably because I'm not on social media. But I do read a lot of newspapers and related websites.
Nothing on there. Unusual, as rumours are what News Ltd papers thrive on.
Is this perhaps because New Ltd owns a portion of the Broncos?
James Murdoch resigned recently because of the way his newspapers were reporting/failing to report certain matters.
What do you think? Worthy of a conspiracy theory?

I haven't heard the rumours, probably because I'm not on social media. But I do read a lot of newspapers and related websites.
James Murdoch resigned recently because of the way his newspapers were reporting/failing to report certain matters.
100% that is the reason. They also own Fox so it's not going to get a run there either is it ??

There have been some pretty big defamation cases that have been won against media outlets lately. So if they can't 100% prove it, then they won't publish.

Gotta love the NRL rumour mill anyway. I've had 3 different versions of this latest one - all of which are 100% true of course according to the "source". He's either been a very busy boy, or they are all 100% BS. Let's see what happens over the next couple of weeks and whether anything does actually come of it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4