LOL @ Souff$

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ranger said:
Pfft, only grade one for Reynolds' dangerous throw.

P!ssweak.

I know. How can he get a grade one. . That makes 7 suspensions of souths played in 4 weeks. And the sentences get shorter. You can't use the finals series argument. Ask Cameron smith. ( hate him )

Should of been at least 2-4 weeks minimum for Reynolds

Souths are now becoming " the untouchables" this year.

damiennp90 said:
Ranger said:
Pfft, only grade one for Reynolds' dangerous throw.

P!ssweak.

I know. How can he get a grade one. . That makes 7 suspensions of souths played in 4 weeks. And the sentences get shorter. You can't use the finals series argument. Ask Cameron smith. ( hate him )

Pissweak alright.

The NRL tell us week in, week out that they are trying to clean up the game.
What's got more potential to do serious damage? Luke's kick out at Ennis or Reynolds' spear tackle?
They both get a week, really?
They either grow a set and do something about it or we'll have another serious injury but as usual, rather than being proactive they'll wait until something bad happens and then make a song and dance about it.

A Grade 1 for Reynolds, you've got to be kidding.
Most players know when they've got the tackled player in a dangerous position they let go.
Reynolds didn't.
Have a look at T-Rex's expression in the photo on the back page of today's Tele, even he knows it's bad.
Let's see if Rothfield and his cohorts jump on this?
Remember the photo of Starlo? "This is what the NRL don't want you to see".

NRL - there needs to be an investigation :mad:

Luke = 1 week - He could see Ennis and kicked out :huh:
[attachment=862]

Reynolds = 1 week - Hands between the legs :huh:
[attachment=863]

SB = no charge to answer - Arm twisted around Trex foot WCW Style :huh: :dodgy:
[attachment=864]

Must have a lucky Rabbits Foot :mad:

Souths are being given a ref (sic) carpet rollout to the premiership this year.

Is going to be one hell of a team to pull the rug out from under them with the momentum changing decisions they routinely get.

And it's not just us saying this, my son in jaw a rabid Panthers fan is here for a few days, their forum is full of this as well!!

the nrl are just helping out their 2 favs teams.

Just in case roosters need a leg up next week.....2 souffs players are suspended, and after all the dust is settled and finals are around: souffs 2 key players are nice and rested.

Yeah as I mentioned in one of the other threads, they have been given token 1 match suspensions just to appease everyone. Then they will be free to play the finals (and fresh and raring to go) so that they can go on and win the premiership. Great stuff by the National Rabbitohs League.

I am blown away by the Grade 1 spear tackle charge. Have a look at what rubbed Jeremy Latimore out for two weeks (accidental crusher) and compare the two in terms of severity and potential for injury.

Honestly, I am so close to not following NRL anymore; its not fair in any way, shape, or form. A RORT!

So its confirmed for sure that there is such thing as a Manly loading and a Vermin discount when it comes to assessing charges.

Reynolds had to get at least a 3 week ban, the same one that Whatmough copped in origin 3.

Isaac Luke is also a very lucky guy.

The NRL judiciary process is a farce and needs to be cleaned out and flushed out with Greenturd down the dunny!!

Snake said:
I am blown away by the Grade 1 spear tackle charge. Have a look at what rubbed Jeremy Latimore out for two weeks (accidental crusher) and compare the two in terms of severity and potential for injury.

Honestly, I am so close to not following NRL anymore; its not fair in any way, shape, or form. A RORT!

Exactly, they're sanitising the game in many ways but an issue that has been taboo since the dawn of time ( the spear tackle ) there is no consistency in the charges or grading.
I would have thought it was simple - potential for injury would be a determining factor.

Jethro said:
I think that the title of this thread should be changed to:

Souff$ LOL @ The rest of us
Th mighty Sea eagles will have the last laugh when we win the comp this years !!!:)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8