lol Caption this...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
image.jpg

For f**k sake its 730 where are my pies and what time does KFC open today.

Last edited:
I told you to make it look like an 'accident'...

If Vili's don't get the pie contract at Brookie next year I'm outa here. If I wanted f*##en gravy I'll go to KFC and get a tub of it!

Hey Buzz, its big Z. this will cost you a dozen pies and a large bottle of coke zero.
Just finished at a meeting and ..................

Hi Dean, Have I got a scoop for you, tell Paul and Phil but don't tell anyone I told you.

Hi Brad, just wondering if you can get me a gig with the Eels?
Oh they are already f**ked up and don't need my help.
Thanks anyway, I will call Phil and see if he can get me a gig with the Sharks then.

Look, I'll call you back but I just have to go onto silvertails and make a few more posts how the new owners are awesome and every decision they make is awesome and everyone else is not awesome and that I'm awesome and stuff.

No one's onto me yet. It's awesome.

"Greg, I got my media manager job back, now for the 2nd part of our plan - the Hollywood and zorba show to prime time tv"

"It's spelt...
PROP... as in Nate Myles. A GANDA as in the goose I'm making all those Silvertails' posters look!"

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4