Login Issues

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
If you are having issues where, when logging in you get a white page with

Fatal error: Call to undefined method plgAuthenticationjfusion::generateEncryptedPassword()

Then this simply means you are using the wrong username or most likely the wrong password.
Please remember all usernames and passwords are case sensitive.

Cheers
Dan

If I open more than one thread at a time (which I do thanks to firefox), I have been getting these messages.

"Forbidden access

(Flooding)"

Any ideas?

yup will look into that soon. Will let you know once it is fixed

Cheers mate. Just a little thing, all I have to do is wait a few seconds and try again and it works, but I like to open up 3 or 4 threads at a time if I can.

Its if you reply to several threads, basically there is a 2 - 5 second wait before doing so or the system sees you as flooding

This hasn't been replying to anything, it's happened when I've just opened three or four threads at basically the same time.

hmm that one is odd, I will look around at what else could cause it mate

Will -> the flood thing is now fixed!

Dan

It doesn't show any posts when I click on Show unread posts since last visit.

ill look into that tomorrow Tookey, cheers for the heads up

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6