Locke looking for nrl return

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Could come cheap and can play multiple positions..... Would need to pull his head in after clip of him shattered walking away from car accident.... Lol, he was shattered.

Maybe, maybe not...

Not really sure, he is best known as a fullback and we don't need a fullback. If he is a good centre/Winger yeah why not we are going to need a centre for next year anyways. ATM we are pretty well stocked in the backline if he came here this year he may be playing reserve grade.

Next year is another story with the club looking for a 5/8 in the backline.

1.Snake
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Matai
5.Trbojevic
6.Koroisau/?
7.Chez

If he is wanting a position he may have to wait a couple of years, i say he isn't for us. We need to be signing a 5/8 ATM.

Wasn't he hanging out in the UK, with Tim Smith, if that is the case it sounds like a real bad idea

A yes from me. It's a gut instinct more then logic. We are now accumulating the Warriors we beat in 2011. Mateo, Brown, and possibly John. I always thought there day in the sun would come. I don't mind at all if it is wearing Maroon and White.

He looks exciting. Has he never played NRL before? Sounds like all he needs is an opportunity and he could be anything! Imagine if only one or ten teams here would just give him a chance!!!

When he played for the Warriors he was awesome. Safe under the high ball and very elusive with the ball in his hand. Had some pretty good kick returns at fullback. If he played on the wing I think he be good.

He has incredible speed and a really good step.

I imagine a club like Newcastle would be more inclined to fork out the kind of cash required to lure him back to the NRL.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6