LIVE COVERAGE: Sea Eagles presser - Ask Tooves and Willie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I asked him what he thought of watmoughs quote. I think he'll play it all class but I hope he's honest. I also asked one about who's in the mix as starting forward pack and who has surprised him in pre season.

You have to be on twitter to view th q's and a's right?
As im not, would love to sem them posted here

I asked him what he thought of watmoughs quote. I think he'll play it all class but I hope he's honest. I also asked one about who's in the mix as starting forward pack and who has surprised him in pre season.

If I was Toovey, I'd say I was very disappointed, but not all that surprised. Then I'd own it and say I would have been happier if Watmough said he was angry with me, and not the club where he forged his career.

If I was Toovey, I'd say I was very disappointed, but not all that surprised. Then I'd own it and say I would have been happier if Watmough said he was angry with me, and not the club where he forged his career.

"Oh ahhh well, I have no control on what players from others clubs say or don't say. I'm just concerned wth getting our boys right."

Is my guess.

"He's a stupid pric%" would be my lol wish.

haha classic toovey reply. (I was the first question answered, ask some stuff)

I asked:
"Tooves what do you think of Watmoughs comments "[I'm] excited. There's people in this team who hate Manly even more than I do," Watmough said."

He replied
"I was playing in a touch footy semi final so I didn't hear what he had to say. I don't know why he wouldn't move on but you'd have to ask Anthony that question."

bahahahahaha

I don't have time to look and listen. That's how I roll through life. I'm just going to wait to read it here, then sift through all the innuendo and missed points, badly drawn conclusions.......

Can't wait!! :rofl:

So... is Canuck your real name?

Mr. Canuck to you! Mr. Johnny Canuck. @:cool:

Johnny-Canuck.png

APr1512_johnny1_blog.jpg

johnny-canuck-black-and-white.jpg

sheet_canuck1909.jpg

I've been around for awhile.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6