Live Blog: Warriors v Sea Eagles Round 20 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Join us again for our live blog of all the games action as the Top of the table Sea Eagles take on the rising and inform Warriors in New Zealand. Can the Sea Eagles stay on top or will the Warriors continue their surge towards the finals.

It will be 6am local time as the game starts for the blogger, so please excuse any bleary-eyed and sleepy mistakes that inevitably come with that time of the morning!

// < ![CDATA[
// < ![CDATA[
(function() { var lb24 = document.createElement('script'); lb24.type = 'text/javascript'; lb24.id = '24lbScript'; lb24.async = true; lb24.charset="utf-8"; lb24.src = '//v.24liveblog.com/embed/24.js?id=1265430'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(lb24);})();
// ]]>

Join us again for our live blog of all the games action as the Top of the table Sea Eagles take on the rising and inform Warriors in New Zealand. Can the Sea Eagles stay on top or will the Warriors continue their surge towards the finals.

It will be 6am local time as the game starts for the blogger, so please excuse any bleary-eyed and sleepy mistakes that inevitably come with that time of the morning!

Read More

It's about time you chipped in and helped with the site!

Why, you're not even a premium member!!!

LOL <----- just in case

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
globaleagle said:

LOL <----- just in case
As long as the live chat does not get closed or moved if @Dan gets too tired or grumpy being up so early and hungover, but it could also be a classic laugh for the same reasons. :)

globaleagle said:

LOL <----- just in case

I like my advertisements for Russian brides ( just don't tell Rosemary).

Besides as @Dan knows I've done my premium membership yards !!

Thanks for the blog, Dan. I've been watching it intently. You're doing a great job!

lsz said:
As an aside we are 3/3 for the live blog / Manly win ratio

Those sorts of things can't be ignored. Should we experiment and not run one next week and see if it is tied to fact?

Bongo's game on delay in Sydney so i might not be able to do it unless i can find an "alternate" stream....might be worth a test

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6