Lima Charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What an incredibly weak act by the mrc.

This deliberate attempt to seriously hurt somebody would have possibly landed gaol time if it happened in the street.

Certainly an assault charge.

Well done nrl you pathetic excuse for an administration.

What sh&ts me is the knee jerk reaction to the shoulder charge from the powers that be.....we're going to see someone getting killed....blah blah blah!! And the weak penalties for these sorts of things. These sorts of twisting acts (as well as being excruciatingly painful) could result in some serious long term damage, but that's ok. Mummy will let little Johnny play seeing that, but a shoulder charge will send all the Mummies running to Union...

globaleagle said:
What an incredibly weak act by the mrc.

This deliberate attempt to seriously hurt somebody would have possibly landed gaol time if it happened in the street.

Certainly an assault charge.

Well done nrl you pathetic excuse for an administration.

This sort of response by the NRL will encourage / suggest to Choc that he takes matters in to his own hands when next the Wabbits and Eagles meet. It shouldn't be like this.

Wayne Bennett has been calling for the banning of the 'prowler' tackle for ages.

Something must be done. Should we write to the NRL, or the newspapers ? Whole thing make me sick. I'm as furious as Toovey.

Pretty well spot on. Todd the Tosser doesn't want his Souffs cashcow affected too much except for next Fri of course.

People. people, people.

You're forgetting the system.

If it's a Souffs player, multiply the suspension by 0.3 then round down.
If it's a Scumdogs player, no suspension will issued unless fatalities have been registered.

If it's a Manly player, multiply by 2.25 and round up. If It's Skivvy, there are no hard and fast rules. Depends on the mood they're in at the time.

He's a damn grub. You'll never convince me that wasn't intentional. I'll add him to the grub list.

Ennis, Smith, Slater, Graham, Burgess and now Lima.

bones said:
Josh Reynolds

You beat me to it Bones. I just thought to myself....damn....forgot about Reynolds.

Of course he deserves his spot amongst such illustrious company.

And while I'm at it....throw GI and Hodges in there too.

Not nearly enough. I would says Karma would come and get him, but considering his ability to play the game I'd say it already has.

Hey c'mon guys, you are all being a bit unreasonable here, don't you all know that when Souffs are healthy Rugby League is healthy?, so what if a few players get their leg twisted in a in a "step over toe hold" or have their "jatz crackers" squeezed.
As long as the Gladiator is happy, that's all that counts, they are the pride of the league after all.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2