Life membership for Kitey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
An absolute no brainer. Well done Kitey! Notice how players of class like Kitey don't slag off their former clubs? That's why they are loved.

Kitey you legend! Very deserving. Him on stage winning the Clive Churchill in '08 is a fave memory of mine, and the try he scored.

I see one of the matters to be voted upon at the AGM is life membership for Brent.

About time he got some well earned recognition of Te highest order at this club.

I always felt he was the real forwards captain above King myself.

The way the players talked (even before Kingy was captain) King was the forwards captain with Kitey.

Both are deserving of life membership and had a lot to do with our success

Both legends. King was always very open. I remember at a sponsor function, back in the Torrens, Donald, NBQ days, that he said the team was playing as a group of individuals, and that Des was trying to instill a new culture of a united machine.

Very open and honest. Upfrant as well.

Mmmmm, can't say i'd object to Glenn coming back.

One reason because he deserves his 200 games, another to let him finish his career the way he should and most importantly to instill the Manly culture into the forwards that has been so often spoken about.

With Kitey, King, Watmough and Ballin gone from our pack, I believe Glenn would help with not only getting into the new guys about the Manly way but also how to play tough and play injured and play long minutes under duress.

I'd love to have him back. Plus he wouldn't command the dollars he once did.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6