Life is great in the Sunshine State

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not all of us can have high standards.

Glad that you're happy with your lot in redneck paradise my friend.

Wolfpack said:

That's hilarious. But feedback both positive and negative is greatly appreciated.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Even with the obligatory hangover, it will be a good day tomorrow.

No doubt that Qld inferiority complex will be soothed for a few days anyway

Ralphie said:
CLIT COMMANDER said:

Only massive superiority complex's happening up here.

We are are really starting to feel sorry for NSW now. Getting embarrassing, man.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Wolfpack said:

That's hilarious. But feedback both positive and negative is greatly appreciated.

Easily entertained as well, seal clappingly good.

Dont feel sorry for us, we live in Sydney, life is good. Our city has things of interest beyond football. Not to mention that we can all go & enjoy watching a quality team run around on Sunday.

For the last 6 years I have loved seeing Bellamy and Stuart coached teams lose. They are both scum bags.

I feel for Mark Tramby and all the other NSW supporters living in Qld...
it's bad enough living close to the border.
Thankfully, not everyone is tuned to football 24/7 like us. We do get a break... occasionally.
It's actually nice talking to nerds who don't follow sport.

Commander, this does not warrant a reply. Thanks.

CLIT COMMANDER said:

Congrats to QLD, that first 35 minutes was the best football I have seen from a team since GF 2008.

what the bloody-ell.....not sure what's more fukt up, the lady or the guys laughing

Why is the Qld RU team called the Reds?

Is it because they are rednecks, or is there a plausible reason?

Yes, I guess we can all move on now and hold hands and look forward to supporting Manly for the rest of the year, being such a tight nit, like minded assembly.

CC...you asked for it you got it!!

Seriously, this Queensland team isn't just a good team, it's the greatest ever in the history of SOO....and NSW are basically ****ed until the likes of Smith / Slater / Inglis / Thurston and co retire.

Ask yourself this question (now be fair dinkum when you do).....if you were picking an Australian side today, and you didn't have your Blues hat on what players from the 17 who played last night would you pick in that Australian side.

I'd pick

Gallen
Lewis
Watmough

The rest would be from Queensland.

Now I am as Blue as most of you on here are, I bleed Blue Blood at this time of the year BUT you just have to concede that they are just about unbeatable, and will stay that way even with the loss of Lockyer in 2012.

Lockyer out, Thurston in his place, Cronk in Thurstons place and David Taylor to the bench......as I say we just have to realise it's a once in a generation side and until they are busted up we are ****ed!!

As it stands they won't only win 6 in a row, I imagine 10 in a row is in their eyes.

I sent a congratulatory message to my old sparring partner CC last night, we have now moved on and are back supporting the one team again.

GO MANLY

All this recurring redneck theme on this forum! Is that the best you lot can up with? Coming from a state that has a gay mardi gras, I look forward to seeing the NSW Origin float this year!!

blitzkrieg said:
All this recurring redneck theme on this forum! Is that the best you lot can up with? Coming from a state that has a gay mardi gras, I look forward to seeing the NSW Origin float this year!!

You see that isn't an insult to us. We're open minded, people should be free to live the way they choose. If there is a NSW Origin G&L mardi gras float then good on them.

This is why you're rednecks & we're world-class.

That clip should come with a backing track, i'm thinking "folks are dumb where I come from". But well done to Qld 6 in a row, that is more trophies in a row than teeth for most of them!

Wolfpack said:
blitzkrieg said:

You see that isn't an insult to us. We're open minded, people should be free to live the way they choose. If there is a NSW Origin G&L mardi gras float then good on them.

This is why you're rednecks & we're world-class.

Free to live they way they choose? Redneckings a way of living. Oh, but your open minded,world class blah blah blah.....

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Ralphie said:
CLIT COMMANDER said:

Only massive superiority complex's happening up here.

We are are really starting to feel sorry for NSW now. Getting embarrassing, man.

You're quite right, it is embarrassing. So much so that I for one think that we should just call it off next year and the year after and the year after.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6