Liam is the better footballer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
He's the hottest property in rugby league but Grand Final-winning Sea Eagles and Kiwis playmaker Kieran Foran has dropped a bombshell, declaring his older brother Liam is the better footballer.

Several years ago, the Kiwi-born duo, who grew up in Auckland, were touted in the Australian press as "the next big thing" and compared to legendary Newcastle brothers Andrew and Matthew Johns.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/5956620/Foran-backs-big-bro-Liam-as-better-player

SeaEagleRock8 said:
So are the Bulldogs going to sign Liam?

Its gonna be expensive to pay 600k a year for Keiran and also have to stump up an extra 70 or 80 k for Liam as a sweetener. If any club can do it though & "balance" the books its the Bulldogs.

But its not about cash is it or for Des its about what the board did to them ....right.

And Chris was better than Phil Bailey. Not at singing though, I quite liked that song he did with Phil Collins. Easy Lover was it not?

I think this is just a 'not too subtle' message from Kieran and every club recruitment manager (Plus our Board and Toove's) will have read between the lines.

bones said:
Kieran is doing his best to bump up Liam's asking price in any package deal.

Whose asking price. Who is Liam negotiating with ?

His comments are a swipe at the recruitment team which has moved to the Dogs. So does this mean Keiran wont be going to the Dogs.

A media blow-up really, but a subtle message and I think Liam and Kieran would have had a rather 'jovial' conversation after Liam told Kieran what was printed.

Funnily enough, people only a few years ago were saying that Glenn Stewart was just Snake's brother and a good Reserve Grader. Glad they were proved wrong!!!

Maybe we should sign up Liam for life and if Keiren wants to ever play 1st grade with his bro it has to be at Manly.

swoop said:
Maybe we should sign up Liam for life and if Keiren wants to ever play 1st grade with his bro it has to be at Manly.

I agree and even @ twice market value (which is cheese sandwiches, boots and oranges @ 1/2 time) he's not going to eat as much of the celery cap as Zobra will.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6