Lets see Suli run amok 2020 ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Plenty of talk about dangerous outside backs and where we lack punch, but even without the Maroon and White goggles, Suli was the most destructive outside back in the finals and even leading up to them.
I will confess I had concerns after we had signed him and though a big unit....lacked that zest to offer more than half breaks and looked almost disinterest if being 100% honest (maybe fitness was a factor also) ??.
He went on to a change of diet, improved Attitude and lost 6-7 kg and added sharpness and pace to destroy every team he faced and maybe, Manly were guilty of not using him enough, as that 1 game against Gagai, was absolute carnage with Every touch.
His defensive reads were not great, but his defence in general improved and needs to continue that way....but his attack was finally up and beyond the early ravings he came with, that took a fair while to translate onto the paddock.
Really hoping he has a Huge off season and can start 2020 how he finished the season, definitely on the Best highlight reels with Tom T, in producing the most spectacular plays in 2019 and really keen to see him continue the destruction in 2020....

He certainly has the ability
The only thing that can stop him in his tracks is his lack of discipline

Moses+Suli+NRL+Rd+11+Storm+v+Sea+Eagles+f1QH27FHOTgl.jpg

Last edited:
If he keeps up the form from the back end of last year, he’ll have some cash thrown at him from other clubs. I believe he’s off contract following this year.
Clubs with real salary caps and without NRL assistance will struggle against the chosen ones so we will struggle to resign Suli if he has a stellar season.

During last years finals we saw a glimpse of what he was capable of and what all the hype was around this guy when he signed that million $ deal with the Tigers.

Talent is clearly there just needs the fitness, discipline and commitment to go with it. If Des can tap into him then he could be a big cog in our machine this season. I do worry about how all this Fainu situation will play out though, and what effect it will have on him (and Guaca too for that matter)

He is a young man with a lot of talent and has success within reach if he wants it bad enough. It’s tough for these guys they are still boys in big bodies. Choices to be made.

He attacking v south's finals game was brilliant. I have a Lot of concern on his red zone defence.
I believe few of these young kids in hopa, Ben turbo nipping at heels will bring out best in him.
He could be best centre in game if he wants to.

Thought that i read somewhere a few weeks ago where Suli had already been upgraded to around the 350 k range , could have been fake news too but based on his end of season form , probably close to his present rating . Quite solid in the closer in field one on one defence but no doubt still something to work on with more bodies coming at him or around him at speed and reads a bit wider out . Thought that he may have been extended a bit longer past this season but if he already is on that reported 350 k , the club is probably just waiting to see if he continues his improved form from mid last season or so and to then look at a longer term arrangement .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4