Let's get to 10,000 members

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just a 3 game membership for me, being a shift worker on a 24/7 roster and living in the Penrith area I'm lucky if I can get to 3 games a year.

Good on you.

I don’t know why more people don’t sign up for that membership. Especially the families who live on the northern beaches. I understand the hesitation in signing on for a season ticket but the 3 game pass is great for that.

Even if the weather is crap for a lot of the games, they’d at least make 3.

I hope the membership team put a big ad in the Manly Daily highlighting a lesser game package for families.

And it’s easy, just follow the link

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/membership

Thank you @The Wheel ... ..

Every person that calls them selves a Manly supporter should follow their heart
and follow this link
https://www.seaeagles.com.au/membership

Souths have 50,000 members . We are struggling to get 10,0000.

Come on Manly people . Surely we are more passionate than those figures show

Where is all our Manly sense of pride and passion . Where is our commitment to our great club ?

We need 40,000 more members to be taken as serious supporters of our club .
We can make this happen . We all know we have more than 50,000 people that call them selves Manly supporters

Lets do it !!!

we-need-you-to-make-it-happen2-jpg-V3WRkS-clipart-1.jpg

I fail to see how they get so many more than us.

The 3 game pass is $90 at Manly
The 3 game pass is $150 at Souths

The fact is we fail to get over 10.000 members and Souths get 50,000

Souths fans are more committed than us . Not by twice as much but they are committed by 5 times as much .
Most of the clubs are also getting more members than us .

What does this say about us Manly fans ?

The reason we fail is to get more members is because of our slack care free attitude

We would get more members if we changed our attitude and not ask why others are getting more but seek to get more Manly members our selves .

The moral of the story .....
Pointing the finger at others does not bring results . Making our selves accountable and Putting our hands in our pockets and supporting our club does .

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/membership/

29 to go before 10,000!

40,029 more to go and be fair dinkum like the Souths supporters and get 50,000 members

Souths fans have not twice , not three , not four , but five times more committed fans / members than us !!!
What does this say about us Manly people ?
It says to get off our arses and get on the phone to our club become members and avoid this embarrassment of ours

go-the-mighty-sea-eagles.png

@BOZO

"The reason we fail is to get more members is because of our slack care free attitude" and "We would get more members if we changed our attitude and not ask why others are getting more but seek to get more Manly members our selves"

Who has the slack care free attitude? Some people choose to be a Football Club Member, some people choose both memberships. I don't think anyone needs a "change of attitude" just because they are not a "paid" member of either.

Let me ask you this; how many of those 50,000 Souths members attend the games? Maximum of 15-20%?

@BOZO

"The reason we fail is to get more members is because of our slack care free attitude" and "We would get more members if we changed our attitude and not ask why others are getting more but seek to get more Manly members our selves"

Who has the slack care free attitude? Some people choose to be a Football Club Member, some people choose both memberships. I don't think anyone needs a "change of attitude" just because they are not a "paid" member of either.

Let me ask you this; how many of those 50,000 Souths members attend the games? Maximum of 15-20%?
Look at the numbers mate and stop making excuses . excuses wont get us 50, 000 members

@BOZO

You're talking to the guy with the biggest set of blinkers on this forum

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8