Lets get our club back!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
We fans and members have been brought up on the values of the team, that are hard work, toughness, skill and pride in the jersey.

What we have seen unravel over the last 9 months or so has decimated these values that have been overtaken, by greed, selfishness and narcissist behaviour.

We finally know about DCE and shortly Foz about their plans, this is now an opportunity for Penn and Kelly to finally get the club going in the one direction and planning for the future.

What must happen is this.

A united club that the players have pride in the jersey and our heritage. The management respect the players and communicate with them effectively.

An end to the vicious cycle of back biting and airing our dirty laundry in public.
Ensuring that player negotiations are kept as private as possible, the last 6 months has been doom and gloom hardly anything positive.

I think we are back to where we were in 2004, there needs to be an honest assessment about where the club is.

There are many positives in our 20s team, we need to fast track and promote these guys in the next year or so,. with the coin we will have available, get in some experience and a gun prop, we so lack a forward leader at the moment and get in some young guys who have speed.

Penn and Kelly are in charge of steering the club through this time.

The lessons that come from the last 9 months of failure have to be heeded.

The message has to be that no one is bigger than this great club. We have been here before and come back even stronger and now the club must face this again.

They have to sort out fast the coaching situation, It is a real hammer blow that so many of our players dont want to play for Toovey. I hated what Choc did and said but you cant ignore that he said that there is a lack of leadership and a toxic environment, that must change!

Chin up everyone, Manly were great and will be again but this is a time for reflection and getting things right for the future.

Its time for Manly to get its club back!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7