Let’s be thankful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManWar

Reserve Grader
well it’s all been a bit combative on here if late. So after enjoying a beautiful bbq Barra whilst downing a bottle of my finest white ($10 Aldi) and enjoying a magnificent Northern beaches sea breeze I would like to say THANK YOU ( to no one in particular - in just drunk and the missus is away and it’s taken me an hour to write this)
Over and out.

well it’s all been a bit combative on here if late. So after enjoying a beautiful bbq Barra whilst downing a bottle of my finest white ($10 Aldi) and enjoying a magnificent Northern beaches sea breeze I would like to say THANK YOU ( to no one in particular - in just drunk and the missus is away and it’s taken me an hour to write this)
Over and out.
Well done mate.
The cheap ass red from Aldi is not bad either.
We have a lot to be thankful for in simple terms.
We follow the most successful rugby league club in the last 50 years and Dessie and the boys are back in town.
And we live in Aus.
How good can it get...

Over and out.
Classic post !!!
There is no breeze as cool as the one on the Magnificent and Majestic Northern Beaches . I am from the South and Cronulla and Brighton do not measure up .
Manly Gods Country is the place to be .
Enjoy feathered friend !!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8