L'Estrange injured at Training

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stiffi

Reserve Grader
Ballin will get to show us if he can play 80 minutes, could be a showing of what we might see in 2010.

May 13, 2009

Manly's difficult season start has suffered another setback with hooker Heath L'Estrange struck down with an ankle injury at training.

L'Estrange fell to the ground during a training drill clutching his right leg and screaming in pain.

Concerned Manly officials immediately rushed to his aid and demanded all television cameras be turned off. The extent of the injury is not yet known.

L'Estrange has been in great form coming off the bench since joining the club last year and is off contract at the end of 2009.

The Sea Eagles have only won three of their first nine matches in their title defence and are already without star Brett Stewart, with a knee injury likely to keep him out for two more months.

hmm sounds a little bit of ducks and drakes

ahh thats a huge blow. He sparks our attack off the bench when he does come on. Probably one of our most creative player.

Am I the only one who thinks LeSnack......to a degree.... is almost a one trick pony in attack ?

That angled run across the face of the defence where he shows & jinks is a bit predictable these days.

you mean the dummy, dummy, dummy give?

Or the dummy dummy run?

Yeah but he does throw a convincing dummy and it seems to be working

Dan link said:
you mean the dummy, dummy, dummy give?

Or the dummy dummy run?

Yeah but he does throw a convincing dummy and it seems to be working

Your first one is the one. If opposition defences cant work that one out they is mighty thick.

I agree, he's entirely predictable.  His spark comes about because he's got fresh legs.  Might we see some movement from our U20s?  Hopefully. 

his spark comes because hes quick and makes easy metres.. and even though you know hes going to dummy. he sometimes passes.. full of tricks that lad. ;)

I heard on the radio earlier that he only cut his leg.

And Dessie was interviewed as saying that he would be right for the game.

Hey this isn't a rumour just something I was thinking about...
Are the sources good that Brett Stewart was really injured.

Before you all jump down my throat slaggin me off, I'm just bringing it up because it sounds like the kind of thing that NRL might do. In other words some kind of under the table deal with Manly.

Rodo link said:
I heard on the radio earlier that he only cut his leg.

And Dessie was interviewed as saying that he would be right for the game.

Orford was asked about it but wouldn't look at it too much - the blood I think.
But then they interviewed Dessie and he said it was only a scratch  ;D
Sounded like he will be A OK

DailyTerrorgraphHater link said:
Hey this isn't a rumour just something I was thinking about...
Are the sources good that Brett Stewart was really injured.

Before you all jump down my throat slaggin me off, I'm just bringing it up because it sounds like the kind of thing that NRL might do. In other words some kind of under the table deal with Manly.

There have been a few conspiracy theories surrounding this.. Has crossed my mind on more than one occassion as well  ;)
I was hoping something miraculous might occur after the 26th if the case is dismissed....
I was also hoping something might have come out in regards to his solicitor's appearance on related subpeona matter yesterday at the Downing Court but must not have been that major.

I think I read on Dean Ritchie's bolggy thing that Stewart was hoping to be back Round 16...

He is definitely injured!!!  My work's tea lady's brother-in-laws sister's boyfriend's mother assures me it is a genuine  injury!!

Seriously, Snake is genuinely injured!

Stewart won't play before the semi's if at all this year. 

He has torn the scar tissue off the cartlidge in his knee which formed from a previous operation some 18 months ago. 

As a result he has little cartlidge between the bones in his knee and is basically bone on bone. 

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4